50

'' Sometimes you have to make decisions that will break your heart but calm your mind and sould ''

Words: 5539

It has been a few months, I think. To be honest I have lost count of time. Everything has been going so fast lately. For the first time in my life, I am actually able to say that I am completely enjoying life to the fullest.

I have finally found my happiness.

And his name is River West.

It is mid june right now, I have had the two most rough couple of weeks behind me because of all the exams we had to take. But luckily I have finished the year and summer is behind the corner.

Finally I had finished my last exam of the year. With the biggest smile on my face, I walk through the once completely full hallway. It is strange to see absolutely no one here, everyone has probably already left and I am one of the few ones left.

When I walk out of the school building, my eyes spot a black bike with River leaning against it. Also another thing to add: River bought a fucking bike. Somehow it suits him just perfectly, especially with his black clothes. He has been obsessing over this bike for weeks now.

However I am just scared of it.

I practically run into his arms. He laughs a little at my sudden clinging onto him. His arms make contact with my back and he rests his head onto mine. Even though I saw him yesterday, I have missed him a lot. Especially his touch on mine that makes an electric wave of pleasure go through my body. His skin on my skin makes me feel sparkes everywhere.

We pull away after what seems like forever. He looks slightly amused.

'Happy birthday', he says casually.

Suddenly my eyes land on something in his hand. It is a small box. I look at it while curiosity fills my eyes. They look up to his glowing blue eyes. His messy black hair slightly falls over his eyes as he smirks at me. As if he knows I will love his present.

'Thank you but you really didn't have to.'

He just rolls his eyes while handing me the little box.

'Open it.'

Without another word I take the little box into my hands. Slowly I put the decorative paper of it. When the paper is of, I spot the little white box that is completely made out of velvet with golden letters on it. I read the text out loud.

'Pour mon amour.'

My eyes already start to water, and I haven't even see what's inside of the box. It doesn't take me long when I spot the golden necklace inside.

The necklace has a small heart form tangling down onto it. The heart itself is covered in bright red diamonds. My eyes widen even more and I look up at a curious looking River.

He wants to know how I feel about this. At that moment I could barely even speak. I forgot every word of english. This truly is the best present I ever had recieved from anyone.