20.

Training Field.

"Any other challenges?" Mrs. Deòr questions. "I don't think so." Robin yelled back. "Alright then, the old and the new leaders, Corey and Ramos, you're the new faction leaders. May you lead well." She utters the last part lowly.

"Kyra." Robin and Kyra look to Hayes as he gestured to the sleeping Ben. "He usually does the teleport." The demon adds. Happily, the witch walks to Hayes one hand holding the demon the other on Robin they disappear. Carter held Lario's hand and they too disappeared.

" Let's go babe." Connor turned to look at Devin with his black cat eyes showing. The incubus held jealousy as he saw Alarion take off with Devin in his arms. "You're still holding on to that, let it go Connor." Paige pipes up as Lucian spreads his dragon wings in human form taking off as well with Paige in his arms.

Tai and Theo flew off without a word as they had come without uttering a word watching the match. "Well well, seems it's only us left. Why don't we go and have our own fun huh?" Ramos smirked as witch and Incubus nod following him to the were dorm.

Tate had been taken to the infirmary.

Penthouse H.

"Master Lario what can I do for you?" Ol stood in front of the witch who had been mixing different ingredients. "I need vervain, mandalin bark, phoenix feathers, and serpents blood." He spoke as the Neo beast walked to the shelves looking for what the witch had requested. "Youll have to get the bark from the garden Ol." Ben spoke standing next to his creature.

"Are you guys sure this potion will help with wendigo and shifter healing to toxins?" Carter questioned looking at Ben. "I am." He replies not looking at Carter as he was mixing the ingredients. "Carter come stir and I will put everything else." Lario spoke. The wendigo nods going to his mate.

"So tell me about those black runes on you." Ben asks the startled wendigo. He sighs and kept on stirring. "I was born unlike the normal wendigos just like you in a way I couldn't control my transformation or hunger for flesh. My family thought it was best to put me here than kill me, I realized that my line of birth we have two forms. The beast and humanoid form which is in a way more powerful. So I bound my second form and that's why I use my first form only, I'm afraid I will go berserk." He wipes tears with his sleeve.

Ben hugs Carter though he was shorter than Carter the wendigo appreciated it. "How about I help you master control, we can leave this to mix and we go to the field and I can find out what the problem is." Carter looked at Ben surprised. "You would do that for me? Why?." He asks. "You're my friend and I'm slightly co-defendant." He chuckles lowly. "Plus I can siphon you to sleep if you can't control it." Carter nods.

"Well let's go. This will need time." Lario teleports all three to the field. "Ben's eyes turn a bright white as he reached within Carter. They stood in the middle of the field. "Found it." The witch exclaimed. "Found what?"

"Carter you never truly gave yourself over to your nature, it's like weres with their wolves or me and my entity. You didn't accept it so you can't control it." Carter knew about it and he feared losing himself to his hunger to accept it. His insecurity and fear stemmed from that insecurity and loss.

"I believe you can do it, for me." Lario made him feel better. Feel loved. "Shade field." Ben had summoned the arena to protect the outside. "I will be here just focus on accepting it." The wendigo walks a distance far off from Lario and Ben.

"Now let go and accept." Carter could feel Ben all around him in the magic surrounding him. The wendigo released his first form the beast with hollow eyes, rows upon rows of venomous teeth and fangs. It stood on its hind legs. He was perfectly in control.