CODING

i can go anywhere i want,just not home

just not home.

          CASSIE HARPER had an easy life, generally speaking. Growing up in Brooklyn with her mother and found family, the young genius finished college at the ripe age of eighteen and medical school only four years later, much to the pride of her loved ones. After gaining multiple early offers for a surgical residency at some of the best hospitals in the country, her future seemed nothing but bright. The brightness soon dimmed into a soft glow, however. In the span of just a few months, her life seemed to flip upside down. Dealing with her mother's death was already hard enough; losing the man she thought of as her best friend and brother to a Seattle hospital was the tip of the iceberg. Luckily, with a good word put in to the Chief, Cassie was offered a spot at the same hospital, which she eagerly accepted without hesitation.

Little did she know, trauma and loss awaited her in Seattle; in just a few months, Cassie would be laying on the operating table, coding.

( DISCLAIMERS... )
the rights to the grey's anatomy and it's plots and characters goes to shonda rhimes.
— i own all of my original characters, plot lines, and dialogue.
i refuse to tolerate any homophobic, racist, transphobic, or misogynistic views. if you comment anything of the sort, you'll be blocked. please just be nice, it isn't hard!

( WARNINGS... )
this story may include mentions and descriptions of triggering content such as: blood and gore, general mental health issues, violence, and death. there will be warnings before any of these occur, however if you're easily affected by such content, please proceed with caution. your happiness and safety comes first, always.

CODING !
© fxllmoons, 2024

CODING !© fxllmoons, 2024