After Math- 49

Chapter 49
Layla's POV
Friday

Its been 2 days sense the attack and tomorrow me and Ryder leave for our honeymoon. We are going to travel for a little but before we leave I had the pack do some background checks on Theo.

But they couldn't find anything. They couldn't even find a rouge named Theo.

So we have no clue if Theo does have a child but if he does they would be like 20 now. Seeing as his mate died years ago.

What if he had a child with someone who wasn't his mate. What if he had a second chance mate and we took him away from her.

"Layla." Ryder called me.

I snapped my head to him. I wasn't listening to what he was saying.

"Are you ok? Are you still thinking about Theo." He asked me.

I nodded my head a placed my head on his shoulder. We are sitting in our room packing for are trip.

"Don't worry about it. The likely hood he had a child without anyone knowing is little to none." Ryder said trying to reassure me. 

I looked at him unconvinced. I didn't like not knowing what was going to happen. I don't want my children to deal with Theo's kids if they are anything like him. But we still haven't found anything.

Ryder moved me onto his lap. I rested my head on him. 

"I promised I would protect you and the pack and I know we can handle any child of Theo's  just like we handled Theo himself." He told me 

I took a big breath in relaxing more into his hold. I trust Ryder and this pack. I should just trust them with this as well. 

"Are you excited for our trip?" I asked Ryder moving on.

He smiled down at me saying "I am very excited. I can't wait to go to Australia and Great Britain and Russia." 

We planned out a 3 month trip where we spend a few weeks in multiply places around the world. We are also going on cruises and bunch of other things like that. Its going to be great to finally take a break.

I moved off of Ryder and stood up. "I have to finish a little more packing them we can head to bed." I told him. 

It was getting late and we had a early morning tomorrow. 

He nodded and walked into the bathroom probably going to take a shower and get ready for bed. I moved around the room putting things I won't need tomorrow morning and putting them into my bag.

I also made sure that Ryder packed all his things as well. By the time I finished packing Ryder walked into the room with a towel wrapped around his waist and and one in his hand drying out his hair.

I was laying down when he walked in. I lifted myself up on my elbows watching him move across the room. He stood in front of the dresser  looking through it for underwear. 

Once he did find something he turned around and saw me looking at him. My eyes mainly focused on his sexy abs.

He of course heard my thoughts about his toned stomach making a smirk grow onto his face. He dropped his underwear on the bed and moved next to me. I knew exactly what he was doing. 

"What are you looking at?" I question him. 

He smirks more saying "I should be the one asking you that." I laugh lightly moving myself completely up. Our faces were an inch away from each other. His eyes looked right into mine.

His stare was filled with love making me feel like the only person in the world besides him. 

He moved his hand to my face bring my lips onto his. It was a simply and passionate kiss. He slipped his tongue into my mouth deepening the kiss. I put up no fight with him letting him dominate me and this kiss.

-Warning Mature content- 

I moved my back down completely  onto the bed. Ryder moved over me. He moved his hands at the him of my shirt lifting it up and over my head. He moved his face to my neck and chest nipping and sucking on my sensitive skin. 

I let out a moan, encouraging he to continue. My arms are wrapped around his neck and his on my sides feeling the curves of my body.

I could tell his towel was getting loose around his waist and was starting to fall onto me. He moved one of his hands on to my waist and flipped us over. He started to unbutton my jeans and pulled them down my legs. 

He looked down my body. Looking at me like he hasn't seen me naked before. I placed some kisses on his chest and putting my hands around the towel loosening it even more.

But when I didn't take it off he groaned frustrated.

He took off the towel himself showing his harden member.  I pressed my lips to his again with my hands on his chest slightly holding myself up.

He rolled us over and took off my bra. He put one hand on one of my breast massaging me. I let out another moan and moved my head back breaking our kiss. It didn't take Ryder long to connect his mouth to my other breast sucking on it. 

I had my legs wrapped around his waist feeling liquid on my lower area. He started moving his lips down my stomach leaving my breast feeling cold. 

As he got lower I placed my hand in his hair gripping it tightly. He kissed on my inner thigh turning me on more and more. Making me more frustrated as well.

"Ryder." I complained. "What?" He asked playfully. "You have to tell me what you want." 

I groaned finding it frustrated to make the correct sentence. "I want.....you." That's all I could think to say. 

Ryder moved up onto my stomach, then to my neck, and then to my lips again. "Anything for you." He whispered to me. 

He placed his hands onto my waist moving me to where he wanted me. I felt his tip at my entrance making my frustration peak till he started moving into me. 

We both let out noises of pleasure as our hips met each others. Ryder quickly picked up his pace still holding onto my hips stopping me from moving to much. 

I was so focused on his member moving in and out of me that I was shocked when his hands gripped onto me ass. I could now move but the feeling of his hands on me stopped me. 

I arched myself up, holding myself to his warm body. I felt my climax start. "Ryder." I called out to him again. "Layla." He called out to me making me feel buzzed. "Layla, come." He told me and I listened.

He released into me the same time as I did. He placed is forehead on mine. Both of us breathing heavily, and a thin layer of sweat on us. 

"You probably shouldn't have had a shower before this." I joked making him laugh.

Ryder rolled us over holing me tightly to his chest. He moved the blankets over us as I slowly started to drifting off to sleep.

Author's Notes:

This is the last chapter sadly. There is a Author's Notes after this that I  hope you will read.

Thank you, Crazy people.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|