9

That night/morning.... We sat in my room still decorated by yours truly. I ate the food I brought up for myself.... And let him eat little bits of it so it wouldn't be so awkward. But it was awkward, at first anyways.

We say quiet for a while.... Then he finally said.

"On most friend outings it is considered rude for one to talk about themselves. But I think we need to get the ball rolling. So.... Ask me something you want to know about me,"

I thought... Long and hand... To be honest, I never cared. But now I'm being almost forced to. So I came up with what must be the lamest question possible.

"What's your favorite color?"

He laughed. And I felt self conscious.

"What?" I shouted!

He laughed a little more, then said. "I'm not laughing at you (y/n). I think it's funny that you said that was lamest question. It's a great question. And you'll laugh when I tell you. But I like Lilac,"

"Lilac?"

"Yeah, like really light purple. It's nice. Calming. I like it,"

I thought about it. He's a stone cold, heartless, son of a bitch. A killer. An assassin. And here he is trying to better himself, trying to help better me... Liking springy colors. Are people normally like this?

"What's your favorite color?" He asked, yanking me from my thoughts.

"Teal."

"Now ya see, I didn't expect that from you,"

"Yeah? And only a stupid ass that might be blind could ever guess that you like Lilac,"

Our conversation continued this way until 10 o'clock the next morning. In which we both fell asleep, in out chairs, at my dining table.