Chapter 25- Blush

"WHAT?!?!" Chat Noir and I yell at the same time.

"We can't do that!" I exclaim.

"It won't work, it's not like that." Chat says.

Ladybug pulls out her yo-yo and types something in it. She holds it up so we can see the photo onscreen. It's a picture from when I was in the hospital. I'm asleep in bed under the covers with Chat Noir above them sleeping on my shoulder. We both look like we're cuddling into each other.

Chat Noir looks at me. I look at him. Both of our cheeks turn bright pink.

"But you love Ladybug! It's all over the news!" I say to Chat Noir.

"I don't know how I feel anymore!" Chat Noir exclaims.

"What do you mean, you don't "know"?!? You've been crushing on me for years!" Ladybug yells.

"But you love someone else!! I'm not bound to liking you!" Chat responds, putting his hands on his hips.

"WHY HAVENT YOU GUYS ALREADY WORKED THIS ALL OUT?!?" I yell.

"I DON'T KNOW!" Ladybug yells back.

"WH-" I'm cut off. I look down at my hand to see Chat Noir holding it. I look up to meet his eyes.

"Let's do this, Snowflake." Chat Noir smiles at me. I don't realize I'm blushing until Ladybug clears her throat.

"Oh right..." I smile and nod my head. "I'm in!"

———————

Me and Chat Noir walk hand in hand towards the Ferris Wheel and Kidtastic. I grab onto Chat's arm and rub my cheek into his shoulder.

Kidtastic's eyes widen, and he covers his mouth and makes a grossed out face. "Stop that!!" He yells.

Chat Noir stops and turns me to face him. He wraps his hands around my hips and I wrap mine around his neck. He gives me a reassuring smile. Chat leans his face down to mine. The gap between our lips closes. Chats lips are warm and welcoming. This moment honestly feels so...right. I feel my arms tightening around Chat Noir.

I don't know how Ladybugs plan is working, but I honestly don't care. There is nothing else in the world but me and Chat Noir. Even though I may not know who he is under the mask, I know one thing. I love Chat Noir.

We pull away as we hear Ladybug yell miraculous ladybug. All of the kids around us become adults and teenagers. Kidtastic becomes a little boy I've only met once-Chris, Nino's little brother. Ladybug walks up to us while holding Chris' shoulder.

"Why am I not surprised?" Ladybug says, rolling her eyes.

"Sorry Ladybug..." Chris says.

Ladybug gives us a smirk. "I get the feeling that that wasn't acting..." She holds up her yo-yo to show us a picture of Chat and I kissing.

I blush and feel Chat Noir grasp my hand. He gives me a smile. I peck his cheek.

"I'd better get this little rascal home." Ladybug says ruffling up Chris' hair. "You cats look cute together" Ladybug winks at us, picks up Chris, and swings away in her yo-yo.

I turn to face Chat Noir.

"So..." I trail off and start fidgeting with my tail. "I totally get it if you were just doing that for the sake of Paris and everything. I don't want want my feelings for you to ruin our chemistry, because we work well together. Don't feel like you have to pretend for me." I look into the black cats eyes. He moves a loose strand of hair out of my eyes, and kisses my forehead.

"I always thought that I loved Ladybug. I don't ever think I've been so wrong, Alley Cat. I love you, you're my snowflake."

I blush.

"You want to meet me at the Eiffel Tower on Saturday night?" He asks.

I nod my head.

"Great, I'll see you then, Snowflake." Chat pulls out his stick and launches away.