108 ☾ "Naive boys..."

Excitement: a feeling of great enthusiasm and eagerness.

Exactly what the group felt when they reunited at the Academy after their week of being with family.

NamJoon had never hugged Jimin so tight, his arms wrapped perfectly around his smaller boyfriend, who just giggled in his hold.

When NamJoon pulled away, Jimin placed his hand on his chest and looked up at him, "How was it? Being home?"

A strong roll of the elders eyes was what he was met with, Joon's hands wrapping around his waist, "That bad, huh?"

NamJoon nodded, moving a piece of Jimin's growing silver hair out of his face, "How about you? You look healthy, really good, baby."

Jimin blushed at his boyfriend's words, not moving to hide his face as he just smiled, "I was working on my stamina and stuff, also being with my family was... refreshing." he told, NamJoon nodding, a small hum escaping his lips.

Jimin smiled as NamJoon leaned down, the younger meeting him half way and connecting their lips. Jimin tilted his head as NamJoon's lips pressed eagerly against his, the two smiling softly into their shared kiss. They didn't go too hard or show too much PDA.

Unlike their friends.

The moment Hoseok saw Yoongi he didn't hesitate in picking the elder up, spinning him around like a prince, and kissing him with the upmost passion anyone could ever see radiate off of someone. Yoongi met his lips with the same amount of it, his hands threading through Hoseok's soft orange hair as they kissed, not caring about the people walking around them.

Since the secret was out, the two could touch and show as much affection as they wanted, which they were thankful for.

When they pulled away, Jimin gave them a look, "You just had to make out in front of the Academy?"

Yoongi chuckled, throwing his head back as Hoseok's hands remained holding him up by his thighs, "Yes, yes we did, because you two-" he looked between NamJoon and Jimin, "-don't have a tug that wants to yank you two together all the time, which only gets worse when you're farther apart. Seok and I, do."

Jimin just rolled his eyes at the comment, not to be rude, but because Jimin was naturally sassy and the rest adored him for it.

Despite how good it felt for Yoongi and Hoseok to be home, the tug between them wanted them near each other, and pulled hard since they were so far apart. It's why they were so excited to see each other again.

Hoseok eventually maneuvered Yoongi onto his back, his boyfriends arms wrapped around his neck while he kept his grip on Yoongi's thighs.

SeokJin was consoling Jungkook while they waited for Taehyung, his hands cupping Jungkook's full cheeks as he told him reassuring words and praised him for standing up to his parents the way he did. It warmed their hearts to see the two share a kiss, because it showed how much Jungkook has changed throughout the last few months.

Taehyung got there a little later than the rest, he would have left with Jimin but he had told the elder of the two to go off when Jimin went to get him, saying he wanted to spend a little more time with family before leaving.

Jungkook and SeokJin greeted their boyfriend with full smiles, hugs, and kisses, all things Taehyung was grateful for as he returned each and every one of them.

Songhee just felt more single than she usually did as she watched them all reunite, kiss, hug, and do all the gross, yet adorable, stuff couples do when they see each after being apart.

"How do you deal with all this everyday?" Ilsung asked from beside her, the young Earth elemental munching on a bag of chips.

Songhee laughed, her arms crossed over her chest as she shrugged, "I love them, all of them, so I guess it helps me put up with the couple stuff all the time."