𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR:VOTE

CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR:
VOTE

IT WAS SOON THAT the family all had moved back into their home that was located in Forks. Emma got the chance to say goodbye to Kate and the rest of the Denali's before coming back. She wasn't really sure how to feel about it. After the whole Volturi thing, Emma was a little off. She was sure that it was because Alice had said Bella would become one of them and the mere thought actually pissed Emma off to a great extent.

Emma let out a sigh as she finished putting her clothes up. She needed a moment alone. She was too busy being pissed at everyone and she needed to calm down. First, there was Bella who tried to "kill herself" which resulted in Edward trying to kill himself after Rosalie had decided to call him up and tell him. And then there was Alice who had said Bella would become one of them. And Jasper who had forced her into the car in the first place. And of course, there was herself to be mad at. She was the reason that all of this happened in the first place. Had she held more control, none of this would have happened.

Emma was just mad. And she hadn't hunted in a few days so there was that. A knock came on her bedroom door before Rosalie popped her head in. Emma looked up at her with a blank expression. Rosalie sighed as she stepped further into the room, closing Emma's bedroom door.

"You're mad at me." She noted, coming to sit on the edge of Emma's bed.

"Can you really blame me?" Emma muttered. "What you did was stupid."

"How was I supposed to know he was going to react like that." Rosalie defended. "I just. . . I wanted him to come home."

Emma sighed and nodded her head. She was so tired of being so angry. "I know. I'm sorry, I just-"

"It's alright, love." Rosalie softly said, rubbing a thumb across her cheek as she sent Emma a gentle smile. Emma looked at Rosalie as she leaned into her touch. "Your eyes are getting a little dark there. Why don't we go hunt. You can take your anger out on a mountain lion. Sound good?"

"Mhm." Emma nodded, a smile falling on her face. Rosalie smiled back before standing up and holding out her hands. Emma took hold of them, allowing the blonde to pull her up. Emma then pulled her wife in for a kiss. She pulled away before softly saying, "I love you, Rose."

"I love you too, Em."

☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎

Rosalie and Emma came back from hunting, Emma's eyes back to their original bright gold color. The two walked into the living room, sitting down on the couch as the night continued to dwell on. It was when a car pulled in the driveway that everyone was soon gathered in the same room. Edward and Bella entered, asking for everyone to gather around. Bella stood in the middle of the room, everyone standing in front of her except for Edward who was standing on the steps, leaning against the wall.

"You all know what I want." Bella starts as Emma places an arm around Rosalie's waist. "And I know how much I'm asking for. The only thing that I can think of for it to be fair is to just vote."

"You don't know what you're talking about." Edward shook his head.

"Shut up." Bella sighed, turning her head to look at him before she looked back at the rest of the family. "Alice."

Alice skips forward with a smile on her face. "I already consider you a sister." Alice pulled Bella into a hug. When she pulled away she smiled. "Yes." Bella turns back to the others as Alice stays by her side.

"I vote yes." The sound of Jasper's voice grabbed their attention. "It would be nice to not want to kill you all the time."

"I'm sorry." Rosalie spoke. "I'm really sorry to both of you for how I've acted. And I'm really grateful that you were brave enough to go and save my brother, but this isn't a life I would have chosen for myself. And I wish there had been someone to vote no for me. So, no." Emma gave her wife a reassuring squeeze. Bella looked disappointed at the answer but excepted it nonetheless.

"I vote hell yeah." Emmett said, stepping forward and picking up Bella, spinning her around. He placed her back down before saying, "We can pick a fight with these Volturi some other way."

"I vote yes." Amelia spoke up. "You're not exactly my favorite person, but as long as my brother's happy, I'm all for it." Amelia offered Bella a small smile as Emmett wrapped an arm around her waist.

Emma stayed quiet as Esme spoke. "I already consider you a part of the family. Yes."

Carlisle stepped forward so that he was beside Bella. "Why are you doing this to me?" Edward asked. "You know what this means."

"You've chosen not to live without her, which leaves me no choice. I won't lose my son." Carlisle explained. Carlise walked back over to Esme as Bella turned to look at Emma.

"Emma?" Bella asked. Everyone's eyes were on her now and most of them knew Emma had waited to go last because her answer was going to be blunt and harsh.

"No." Emma told her. "I hate you and want nothing to do with you. You're a danger to me and my family. So, no. There's my vote."

"Emma." Esme chastised. Emma ignored her mother as she glared at Bella before removing her arm from Rosalie's waist, and storming out of the room. Rosalie followed after her. Bella sighed as she watched the two blonde's leave.

"Don't worry about Emma." Alice said, placing a comforting hand on Bella's shoulder. Bella frowned.

"Will she ever like me?"

Alice frowned slightly before shaking her head. "I'm afraid not."

Bella nodded her head, the frown never leaving her face. "I think it's time for me to go home." She glanced at Edward and he nodded his head before walking down the steps and following her out of the door and into the car.

" She glanced at Edward and he nodded his head before walking down the steps and following her out of the door and into the car

1,044 words

Authors note: And this is the last chapter of New Moon! And of course, we end it with an angry Emma as per usual.

I hope you all enjoyed! Stay safe! Until next time, bye loves!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH