One

We are going to start in Warren's pov then Asher's. This book starts off weird but bear with me and Warren has his original angel wings back and not the metal ones
Thank you

- Warren -

"So Scott how was your date with Jean" I was currently walking through the hallways with Scott and Peter, we were all headed to the lounge -it was a place we all hung out between classes or together when we weren't on missions. Scott had finally asked Jean on a date a couple weeks ago and now it was something they do every other week.

"Okay you need a love life, Peter" I said laughing, "why do you wanna know anyways" I smirked when Scott brought that up mostly because I wanted to know myself. " Okay one, no I don't need a love life people move to slow and second I was being polite" he walked a little ahead of us while walking backwards, "Okay we are here so please shut up" I said as the door to the lounge came into view, when we walked in I let them go first cause of my wings that stuck it of the shirt I was wearing.

We I came in I heard jubilee talking about the homework we had in professor McCoy class with Jean, Scott sat near her with Peter sitting across from him and starting in their own conversation, and Ororo was sitting on the other couch playing a card game with Kurt. I turned a office chair around so the back part was in the front and sat on it -like I said wings- next to Ororo and Kurt and got there attention.

"Hey can you deal me in" "yeah, the games blackjack" I nodded and she gave me two cards both on the table one facing down and one facing up. We ended up playing for a couple hours and soon my wings felt like they needed to be spread out, "Anyone know what time it is" I asked no one in particular, "Uhh" Scott looked at his watch "it's 3:30" he looked up at me "why?" I shook my head setting the cards in my hand down and standing up "nothing just wanted to go for a little glide before curfew, see ya guys" with that I left.

I went to my room quickly to grab my watch then went up to the roof and ran twords the edge when I jumped my wings expanded taking me higher and into the clouds. I started messing around, doing flips, turns, and other tricks still high in the air when I looked at my watch it said nine, "shit Warren you are so getting in trouble for this."

At this school there was of course rules in and out of the class rooms, but the ones for the general school were one, tell ask a teacher or the professor if you want to leave, two, lights out by nine. They aren't really big rules so everyone had little to no problem with following them but we did get little punishments or extra homework if we didn't.

When I got back on the roof it was nine thirty I entered through the door and went to my room as quietly and quickly as I could, "Warren" I heard from behind me. I turned around to see the professor, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to be late, I lost track of time while flying around" "it's fine just be a little more aware next time, okay now go to sleep" I nodded my head and went to my room.

My room was nothing special it had a bed on the side facing the small bathroom I had, the closest next to it and I had a desk against the wall right near my door so basically like all the other rooms here. I went to the closet and took off my combat boots and clothes to put on my plad pajama bottoms, of course I didn't sleep with a shirt cause of obvious reasons.

I woke up to knocking on my door "Warren, Warren wake up. Dude you in there" I grunted and got off my bed and opened the door to see Scott, Kurt, and Peter. "What's up" I asked blinking multiple times cause of the light coming from the many windows in the hall. "It's like eight" Peter said like it explained everything "okay" I rolled my eyes doing a say more gesture with my hands, "on a Monday" he said again getting an eye roll from me "dude what's so important" I said with a sigh. "Training" all three of them yelled my eyes widened, I quickly closed the door getting dressed in a plain white top, light blue jeans and my combat boots.

When I opened the door again the boys laughed at me I just rolled my eyes in return and started walking towards the training room. When the door opened everyone else was there and looked at us with the same expression of really. While Scott explained what happened the rest of us went to put our suites on.

"Okay now that everyone's ready" Mystique said looking at me "lets begin"

_Ashers pov_

I was running, what else was new. I've been running since that awful day ten years ago and ever since then the police have been looking for a missing nineteen year old, me.

I was currently in my small wolf form, I can turn into my full wolf size but the smaller form is mutch easier, poise if anyone find my they thought I was a lost puppy. So with the help of my puppy eyes - that I mastered by the third year of being out here - I have a full stomach most of the time.

I was behind a restaurant in Westchester, New York since I'm technically a stray I go to restaurants and food courts most of the time for food. The steakhouse I was behind right now is my favorite for two reasons. One the head chef - Alexander - here adores me, he even gives me a place to stay most nights, and second it's steak what else do you need. "Oh look what we have here" I heard the soft voice of Violet, shes the sous chef and Alexander's twin. I barked happily and wagged my tail, "look at you, Angel I bet your hungry aren't you?"

I never cared mutch for the name angel because I thought I was the farthest thing from one but I could never tell them that so I went with it.

I barked again and she pet behind my ear the went back into the kitchen to get food, while she was inside I saw the small water bowl they let out for me and lapped up some water.

When she came back out she had a cut up medium rare steak in a dog bowl they kept for me. I barked happily when she put the food down and with a hungry stomach I ate all of it. After I finished it Violet and Alexander were by they're car with the door open for me, I think they want me to go with them. I shook my head no and Violet came up to me massaged the bottom of my left ear then kissed my head.

"Take care of yourself Angel" she then walked away to the car and got in.