✿24 ✿

Ever since what happened in the closet you and Inosuke have been blushing silent messes. Sometimes you glance at eachother and quickly turn away at the same time you meet eye contact.

You don't regret kissing him, but you're nervous. What happens if Genya finds out.. are you and Inosuke a thing now?

You sit in silence, and watch as you clench your palms together.

...no.. you can't be together, it just won't work since Genya has complete control over you. It seems impossible to escape him, no matter how hard you try to get away from him, it's not gonna work...

You and Inosuke... are just friends... very.. close friends who happened to just kiss one time... Thats it..

But what would you be thinking if you weren't dating Genya? Would you be a thing?

...perhaps..

You can't be because Genya is in the way. And if you try to get away from him he will hurt you, and possibly Inosuke too.

Eventually everyone leaves for the night, leaving just you and Inosuke at home. Hisa San will probably be home soon.

You both sit on the couch in silence. No, you can't be silent forever someone has to say something. So you decide to speak up. You turn at him and look him in the eye.

"So..." you mumble.

He scratches the back of his head and smiles awkwardly.

"Are we a thing?" He blurts out.

"No." You say. "We can't... I'm.. with Genya.." you frown.

"What do you see in him?" Inosuke frowns.

"I... don't know.. I just promised a second chance." You say.

"So what you promised him a second chance, you just probably did it because you're too nice, and that comes from your brain, but what does in here feel like?" Inosuke grunts pointing a finger at your heart.

You frown, and take his hand off of you and hold it in yours. You look at him with sadness in your eyes.

"I can't.." you say shakily.

"You act like you're afraid of him, why are you with him if you're scared of him." Inosuke pouts clutching your hand tighter.

"I don't know.." you whimper.

'If only I could tell him. But... I can't risk getting anyone hurt..'

"Are you scared of me?" He frowns inching closer to you.

"No." You say calmly, placing your hand against his cheek.

"(Y/n) ditch that asshole." Inosuke whines softly.

"Inosuke.." you frown.

He kisses you again. Even though you know you shouldn't, you still give in. His kisses make you feel warm and happy, you want that feeling, you feel it more with Inosuke rather than Genya.

He always makes the kiss so passionate, so warm...

He runs his hands down to your waist, making you inch closer to him, your bodies are pressed up against one another's.

'....no what am I doing..? I just explained we can't be together... I shouldn't be kissing him again!'

You pull away from the kiss, and avoid eye contact.

"T-this is the exact thing we should be avoiding.." you mumble.

"Please." Inosuke says grabbing you and kissing you again.