1

⚠️ sensitive topic will be marked

Jimin had it hard. Everyday was a fight for him.

The day of his 14th birthday when he was presented as male omega. His parents were disappointed with him. And throw him out of their life.

No they didn't abandoned him completely. He was sent from Busan to Seoul alone.

Given a nice house, they pay his school fees and provide him with money. But he was alone.

Being an omega he was extremely sensitive. Presence of alphas and beta scare him. The omega in his university were all female. He felt like an outcast. Like he didn't belong.

⚠️He did not felt alive. So he started cutting himself, the only thing that allowed him to feel something. ⚠️

He has two mates. He have seen them, they are older then him.

Like true blood male omegas can also smell their mates since 14 but their mate can only smell them when they turn 18.

He don't think they will need him.
They both are strong and dominant alphas and he is just a worthless omega. Why would anyone ever want him.

They will probably reject him.

It is painful to even think about getting rejected. But he won't get rejected, he can not the pain of rejection is unbearable.

Since the day he turned 18 he started using scent blockers.

He was started to be seen as a weird mute kid. With no scent, he had no friends.

***********

Today was a normal day for Jimin, he woke up feeling a weird kind of excitement, and butterflies in his belly.

He got out of bed massaging his sore joint, which he got from bumping into a popular alpha in the school. And it hurt like hell.

He decided to get dressed nicely according to weather, . He just wanted to dress up cute today. His wolf for some reason is over excited.

He brushed up her newly died pink hair and sprayed up a bit of scent blockers. But for some reason his wolf started howling in pain.

So he didn't spray much.

He walked his way to school looking extremely breath taking

He always catch attention in university but not many approach him, and even if they did he usually ignore them.

He was just at the school gate when he fall down face firs tripping on his own shoelace which had mysteriously opened.

He was helped by two strong hand and he smelt the most delicious smell and felt his body getting filled with sparks generated by the touch.

He jerked away from the touch. Seeing confusion on the face of the feline eyed alpha.

He got up quickly when stopped by the hands of another alpha who was a literal sun, so bright they both jerked at the contact.

" are you okay " the sun like alpha said

Hearing his deep raspy voice all Jimin wanted to do was moan. He muttered a small weak yes, running away leaving the two alphas confused.

Who seem to be just as affected by his soft high pitched voice as he was by their voice.

*************

A/n
QOTD : WHO DO YOU SHIP
JIMIN THE MOST WITH??