Chapter 26

Third person pov

"Eonnie~" Jeongyeon ran and hugged her sister.

"I missed you"Seungyeon said as she hugged her sister back.

Seungyeon cooked lunch for both of them and they started to eat. They talked about lot of things catching up with each other. It's been a while since they met. She also couldn't call her always because of her work.

"So you're going to an orphanage tomorrow?" she asked.

"Yeah. We're going to take care of kids"Jeongyeon answered.

"That sounds fun!"she exclaimed.

After eating, Jeongyeon washed the dishes and her sister sat down on the couch. Jeongyeon joined her when she was done.

"How are the things in school?"she asked.

"There's a lot of things to do but I can keep up with it"Jeongyeon answered.

"Tell me about your love life. I'm sure you have a boyfriend now" Seungyeon said excitedly.

"It's complicated" she closed her eyes and took a deep breathe.

"So you do have a boyfriend!" Seungyeon nudged her shoulder.

"No it's not like that"

"What is it?"her sister became interested.

"Remember Jinyoung? The guy I like. He just confessed to me" Jeongyeon said.

"What's complicated with that? You like him so accept his confession"Seungyeon cheered.

"Also, my close friend Jimin confessed to me. I don't know what to do. I'm starting to get confused" Jeongyeon pouted.

"That's complicated" she stated. Jeongyeon clung into her sister's arm.

"What should I do?"she asked nearly sobbing.

"Listen to your heart. First think about it if you're ready to commit"

"And then?"

"Ask yourself what you like and don't like about between the two. How do you feel when you're with them? Lastly, listen to your inner voice. Who do you really want?" she explained.

"I guess that will help me. Thank you for making it not so complicated anymore"Jeongyeon said and hugged her sister.

"Just know I'll support you always" Seungyeon smiled at her.

~At night~

Jeongyeon went back to their dorm and she was surprised to see Jinyoung on their doorstep.

"What are you doing here?"she asked.

"I wanted to see you. Mind if we take a walk?" he asked.

"Uh Sure. I'll just bring my things inside first. Wait here" she replied and went inside.

"You're back!" Sana squeeled. Jeongyeon greeted others and put her things into her room.

"You're going out again?"Chaeyoung asked.

"Yeah. Jinyoung is waiting outside. I have to go, catch up with you later"She waved at them and left.

"Let's have a bet"Jihyo suggested.

"Let's gather everyone" Momo called. They all sat in a circle.

"Who thinks she will end up with Jimin?" Jihyo asked.  Nayeon, Sana, Dahyun and Momo raised their hands.

"What about Jinyoung?"
Jihyo, Tzuyu, Mina and Chaeyoung raised their hands.

"If who loses they have to treat the winners a pizza" Nayeon declared.

"Game on!"

Jeongyeon pov

We started walking on the sidewalks. I don't even know where we're going. I was kinda tired from the trip but I just wanted to spend time with him. Maybe I could use this moment to do what my sister told me.

"He was so crazy earlier. He kept dancing" he laughed. I just laughed too.

"How was your day?" I asked.

"It's good, I ate a lot so far. They threw pillows at each other. They were so noisy"he giggled.

"They also kept on laughing" he added. I stared at him.

What do I like about him?

Except the fact that he's handsome, he's a loving person, he can be savage sometimes but I think it's one of his charms. He makes me laugh which makes me forget my problems.

What do I feel when I'm with him?

I feel happy whenever I see him. It makes me nervous and excited at the same time when I talk to him.

What do I not like about him?

Sometimes, he keep on talking about how his day went and doesn't even ask mine but I understand.

"Why do you like me?" I asked. I noticed he was a bit shocked from my sudden question.

"I like you because you look pretty, you're a good listener and you're also kind. I feel at ease when I'm with you and I don't mind spending my time everyday with you" He smiled. That was flattering.

"Really?"

"Yes"

A/N:
Hi guyss I just finished watching I-Land ep 4. THE FEEELS.
I also want to thank you guys for the 2k reads😭😭 I didn't expect it to reach that many. You're the reason why I'm continuing this book. I love you all❤️❤️❤️