7.

Mitch in the MM.

Zuria

"Yo, can you put my daughter on the phone? I ain't call to talk to you, I want to talk to my fuckin' daughter." I heard Mitch fussing as I woke up from my sleep, stretching my body out.

"Dumb ass bitch, bro.." He snapped out as he now scrolled his phone while I watched him from behind as he sat at the edge of the bed with no shirt on.

"Babe, whats going on?" I made myself known as he turned around to look at me and he had a mug on his face.

"I ain't mean to wake you, ma.."

"But this bitch ain't tryna let me talk to Marley, she keep playing on the phone, hanging up and shit." He went on to tell me and I sighed deeply, rolling my eyes.

Here we were, another day of the childish shit from Marley's mother and Mitch's bad attitude.

"And now she ain't trying to let her come over this weekend because I won't give her no money. I told her I'a give Marley something but she ain't trying to hear that."

Huffing to myself, I sat in the bed as I pulled my bonnet off before standing to my feet.

"Give me the phone." I told him, holding my hand out.

"Nah, baby. You ain't gotta-"

"Give me the phone, Mitch." I spoke sternly and he just looked at me a while before he handed it over.

Taking the phone from him, I tried to walk out of the room but he grabbed me, pulling me into his lap. I sat there with an attitude as he held onto me tightly.

I patiently waited for Porsha to answer but it was as if the phone rang for a long time before it finally went to voicemail.

"She's not answering now." I expressed to him as he finally let me go and I stood to my feet to look down at him.

He was mean mugging hard and I knew he was going through it. His love for his daughter ran deep and to not be able to do anything right now, I knew it had him on edge.

"Babe-"

"I just want my daughter, Z." He spoke seriously, cutting me off as he looked up into my eyes.

"I know." I nodded sadly, seeing as he was so upset but there was nothing I could do about it.

I knew Porsha wasn't the best and I knew what she was doing was wrong but these were his consequences and he had no choice but to deal with them. At least until Marley was older.

Saying nothing else, I walked out of the room and into the bathroom. I looked at myself in mirror as I mentally prepared myself for another day. I knew it would be another long day of trying but what else was new.

Standing there, I removed the clothes I had on before I completed my hygiene routine. It took me about 45 minutes to complete everything.

Once I was done, I dried my body and sat down at the small vanity as I began to moisturize myself. I played music softly from the bathroom speaker as I sat there singing along.

"You ruined everything, you do it every time. You are my enemy, you are no friend on mine, muhfucker." I sang, believing every word leaving my mouth.

Interrupting me from my music, the bathroom door opened as I looked up in the mirror to see Mitch walking in. I didn't say anything as I continued to moisturize myself and got back into my music.

"Triggered when I see your face, triggered when I hear your name." I sang softly as his tall figure stood there, towering over me.

"I'm about to go get her, Aight?" He finally spoke as I rubbed my lotion in on my thighs.