06

"Jeno I have a question"

The latter hummed out in reply, rummaging from the set of keys Taeyong had given him earlier.

"How many are exactly living here?"

"21, not including Taeyong's girlfriend, you or the girls..."

"Taeyong has a girlfriend?"

Jeno chuckled, seeing as once again Haru's eyes widened. He nodded finally finding the key to the door.

"I should probably go back now, if you need anything just scream"

"Will do!"

Jeno opened the door before quickly sprinting back to the way they came from. Haru watched as his silhouette disappeared from her line of view.

Haru turned back to the dark room, her hand ran across the cold wall looking for the light switch. She shielded her eyes from the light that came soon after she found it.

She gawked at the said room, though it was simple yet it looked comfortable to her eyes.

The gray bed stood in the corner of the room next to a large window. A table was in the middle of it, a desk next to the door.

The bedside table contained of a small lamp. She slowly made her way inside, examining more of what she couldn't see from the door.

It was larger that what she initially had thought, a door stood on the bed's other side.

The television was turned off as she could see a few more things she could just pay attention to later.

She let out a groan feeling her body free fall then land on the soft bed.

She fixed herself tanggling herself on the sheets, she fought her own sleepiness. Her eyes proving her wrong as they slowly became heavy as her mind wondered to dreamland.

Haru opened her eyes, the sound of the shower running played through her mind as she rubbed the tiredness from her eyes

Haru opened her eyes, the sound of the shower running played through her mind as she rubbed the tiredness from her eyes. She looked out the window and in view of the morning sky.

"WAIT IT'S ALREADY MORNING?!"

"Isn't it obvious?"

She grabbed a nearby object and was about to throw it to the person behind her before she realised it was her phone.

"You have good reflex I'll give you that"

"Should I be thankful or not?"

Her eyebrows furrowed together in curiosity, watching the boy sit on the chair next to the bed. His hair was slightly wet, a towel hung around his shoulders.

His shirt hugged his figure showing off several bandages and muscles Haru didn't know a boy her age could possibly have.

But then again he IS part of a mafia.

"Take a picture love, it'll last longer"

An irk mark grew on Haru's forehead, wanting to wipe the smug smirk off of Jisung's face.

"What are you doing in my room anyways?"

"I should be asking you that really, I come back from getting my wound cleaned then I find an old woman in my bed"

"Fuck you"

Once again a smirk grew on Jisung's face. Amusement danced in his eyes as he stared at the girl.

"I'd rather not"

"Smartass"

"Why thank you"

He chuckled, the small exchange made the girl more irritated. She jumped out the covers, making her way out the door.

"Where are you going?"

"Finding my room"

"Here"

Jisung threw a key her way, which she thankfully caught. She stared in wonder as the keys tinkled in her clutch.

"Your room is the one right infront of mine, now get the fuck out before I throw you out myself"