chapter five

"Yah, jungkook please don't run, please, I am panting heavily, please, Ahh..." You faked your ankle pain, to stop Jungkook who is running like bolt. It's been your routine for the last 3 days since jungkook hated medicine, he would make you struggle to feed him the sour pills.

"What happened baby, but I won't come as I know that you are faking." He stuck out his tongue, you gave him a disgust look, chasing him again.

"Jungkook, please have the medicines, if you are not fine then how are we going to be normal hmm, how will I survive seeing you in pain." You looked at him with a doe eyes, pouting like a baby, faking a tear at him.

Of course he can't resist, his frown bunny face stuck above his naughty face.

"I don't like pills, " he cried like a baby, you patted his back. "It's okay baby, just have it, please have it for me." You gave him a reassuring look.

"I will only have these sucking pills, once I have you, so can I" he pulled you by your waist until your body collapsed against his muscular chest.

His lips cms away from your, you closed your eyes to feel his soft lips on yours, closing eyes increased your instability, rewinding the scene of the bar room, your naked body on Jackson, the slight drunken memories of the intimate night.

Choking the breath you turned your head away from him, "jungkook, first have medicine." He chuckled guessing you were all red because of shyness, but you know why you look back.

Sometimes things seem simpler when we hear them, but it is very harsh when we face them.

Jungkook loosen his grip, he was always a gentleman when it comes to intimacy, being married for so long he never forced you to do that.

For him intimacy was the way to show his love for you, to heal your pain, to make him feel secure in your embrace. To be safe and loving together beneath the covers, cuddled together promising each other about your love.

"Have it." You kept the pill on his tongue and cupped his cheeks so that he can drink water. Your eyes were stuck somewhere in the large room, you were trying to forget that moment forever.

_________________

23:00

Jungkook's POV

Flipping in the bed I was waiting for Y/N to join me and cuddle with me, but from that day she is behaving weird, I know that she is traumatized because of my collapse, but how can I comfort her if she keeps ignoring me.

Everytime she shifts her gaze away from my stares, my heart would feel low, the guilt would run in my veins for letting her worry for me alone, "I just wanted her to be happy, but I ended up being far away from her."

My head swung low, "Will I lose her now, is she out of Love because of my ignorant behavior." I murmured, all I wished now was her coming in through the door and hugging me like she used to do.

And say that "I love you kookie" but, Is this that difficult for her?, Am I that bad?.

It is better to live in hell rather than living like a stranger with her. She took proper care of me, but what will please me is when she will be beside me, hugging me, comforting me that can make me happy.

"But why is she behaving like this?" The tears made their way down in the darkness.

________________

Your POV

Sitting on the floor in the balcony I can't help but let out the tears. I am hurting Jungkook, how am I going to face him? I don't want to hide this thing from him. I know he will understand but his health, I can't compromise with his health.

Whining softly I wrote all my sins in an email address and saved it in draft, at least I can tell him with this that I never wanted to hide.

I made my way towards the room to take a glance of my baby sleeping there.

As my footsteps were getting closer to the room the sobbing sounds were more prominent, my brows sunk when I saw him balled at the edge of the bed, sobbing.

"What's wrong kookie?" I patted his shoulders.

His red eyes gave me a pleading look like they were begging me for something.

"I am sorry Y/N, I won't ever be that busy with my work that I have no time for you, I will never hurt you, I will never get drunk at our office party, I will never leave soon, I will take care of you, I will-" I stopped his word by drifting him into a kiss.

First the kiss was difficult, it gave me chills, the old dark memories were banging my head, but the magic that jungkook has on me, let me forgot everything for that moment, it felt like the entire world stopped and it was only me and him.

The kiss lasted for a long time, gently parting the lips, we looked straight into eachother's eyes, smiling. Pulling me closer he rested his forehead against mine.

"Come on babe hug me, make your bunny feel secure in your embrace." his tone defined the pain that he was trying hard to hide.

I cuddled him into a hug, his head rested on my chest, our body facing each other, he was holding me by my waist, as I wrapped my hands around his head, playing with his hairs. His nose inhaling my scent like an infant through my cleavage

"I missed sleeping in between them," he giggled with his eyes closed. "Aish pervert."

__________________

Morning.

Authors POV

Fixing his tie you gave him a pout, "kook you really need to go, your health," he pulled you closer giving you pecks all over your face, but you tension was not going to fade, after all he was just discharged from the hospital a few days back.

"It's very important baby, I will be back in an hour's promise, and you should also go to work, I don't think you should spoil your work for me."

"Okay, go kook, I will join work once you are alright." You pushed him out of the house, waving him a goodbye as he gave you flying kisses.

Little you know this day is going to be off for him, because after that day he is gonna encounter Jackson for the first time.

As time passed, your anxiety grew, you got no response from Jungkook, he didn't reply to your messages and did not attend the call.

You finished preparing lunch, and you took another glance on your phone if you had any updates from Jungkook.

A ding was heard, with a flash of second you opened the message, again for once the world went numb for you, leaving you speechless, your brain spinning to process those three words.

Jungkook❤️

"Y/N pack your bags."

_____________________

Does jungkook knows everything??
Lumi Cils Original