9: The Yoo house (Pt.1)

'Baby! Do you want to go to Eomma's home?' Jeongyeon ran to her daughter, who was playing with her mom's Lego.

  'B...but we're already at home!' Y/N said, very confused.

  'I meant your Halmoni's house. The place I lived in when I was a kid like you.' Jeongyeon explained slowly.

  'But what can I do at your home Eomma?'

  'Hmm... I have a lot of Legos in my room, and th-'

  'LEGOS! I WANT EOMMA'S LEGOS!' Y/N cut her off.

  'Then we'll go tonight ok?'

  Y/N nodded.

  'Go get changed first. I'll pack your stuff.'

  Y/N ran to the Nayeon's shared room, where most of her clothes were.

  'Eomma bunny help me get some clothes.'

  Nayeon looked up from her phone, eyes widened. Since when did Y/N call her that?

  'Ya! What did you call me?'

  'Eomma Bunny!' Y/N giggles and ran to her mom's bed.

  'Aigoo if it was someone else calling me that, I would kill them, but you're lucky I love you a lot.' Nayeon pouted. 'Let's go get your clothes.'

  Nayeon stood up from her bed and walked to the closet, with her daughter following suit.

  Nayeon dressed her in a white t-shirt, and her short jeans.

  'Where are you going?' Nayeon asked her.

  'Jeongyeon Eomma said I can go to her house tonight!' Y/N jumped excitedly.

  'Aww does that mean my baby will not be here for a night? I'm going to miss you Y/N.' Nayeon kneeled down and hugged her daughter tight.

  'Jeongie she's all yours now.' Nayeon said to Jeongyeon, as she and her daughter walked into Jeongmo room.

  'Thank you Nabongs!!!! Come here Y/N.' Jeongyeon pat her laps, signalling Y/N to sit there.

  She helped her put her socks on, and carried her to the living room.

  'Y'ALL I'M TAKING Y/N HOME WITH ME SO SHE'S NOT MISSING.' Jeongyeon shouted, so that the other members could all hear her, but causing her daughter to flinch.

'Awww bye my baby.' Nayeon said, coming out of the corridor and hugging her daughter once more.

  'Let's go baby.' Jeongyeon said, holding the door open with a bag full of their stuff on her other hand.

  Y/N waved a goodbye to Nayeon then followed Jeongyeon out the door, with Jeongyeon giving Nayeon a peck on the lips then closing the dorm door behind her, locking it.

'Eomma how are we going to go there?'

'Your Eomma's Eomma is going to pick us up downstairs.'

'Is she nice?' Y/N asked and looked up at her mom as they got in the elevator.

'Of course baby! Don't worry.' Jeongyeon chuckled and patted her head.

They waited for around 5 minutes, until a black car pulled up. Y/N was very surprised at first, and rather scared, until she realized it's her Halmoni's car.

'Annyeong Eomma! I've taken Y/N with me.' Jeongyeon greeted her mom as she got in the car, carrying Y/N.

'Jeongyeon-ah! And Y/N!!! My grandchild is very cute.' Jeongyeon's mother stated while starting the car.

'Hey be polite.' Jeongyeon nudged her daughter's arm, causing her daughter to look up.

'Annyeonghaseyo.' Y/N bowed and said, softly.

'Y/N you don't have to be so formal around me ok? I'm your family member after all.' Jeongyeon's mom explained. Y/N nodded, meaning she understood.

'Seungyeon wants to meet Y/N so bad.' Jeongyeon's mom suddenly said, causing Jeongyeon to chuckle.

'But why?'

' I don't know. Seungyeon gets excited whenever you come home. She wants to see
Y/N in person. I guess she'll be really happy in a few minutes.'

~Time Skip: In front of the Yoo's door~

  'GONG SEUNGYEON!!! YOO SEOYEON!!!' Their mom shouted. 'JEONGYEON'S HOME!!!'

  Seungyeon ran out of the corridor, full of excitement, and when she saw Jeongyeon standing there with a girl in her arms, she jumped around in joy.

  'Y/N!!!! I'm your Seungyeon Imo!!!! Jeongyeon told me about you!!!' Seungyeon said in front of Y/N.

  'And Eomma, don't call me Gong Seungyeon when I'm at home. I still belong to the Yoos.' Seungyeon chuckled.

  Seungyeon actually resembled Jeongyeon well, so Y/N wasn't nervous around her.

  'Annyeong Seungyeon Imo!!!' Y/N said, lowkey excited. She has seen her on dramas that her moms watch.

  'Can I play with her?' Seungyeon asked her sister. Jeongyeon nodded and took Y/N's shoes off before letting her go to the living room with Seungyeon.

  'Y/N just treat me the way you treat your Eomma okay? Don't make it awkward.' Seungyeon chuckled while saying it.

Y/N nodded and sat on the carpet.

'Eomma said she has lots of Legos here. Where are they?' Y/N was longing to play with the Legos.

'They're in your Jeongyeon Eomma's room. Shall I bring you there?'

Y/N nodded excitedly, while Seungyeon carried Y/N and took her into Jeongyeon's room.

Y/N's mouth was wide open, as she saw the huge collection of her mom's Legos.

  'Shocked? You know your mom is way too obsessed with Legos that I'm thinking of throwing some away.' Seungyeon said, gazing around the room.

  'No imo! Don't throw Eomma's Legos away!' Y/N shouted, a bit too loud.

  'YAAA!!! Who's throwing my stuff away?' Jeongyeon barged into her own room, just to see her older sister standing there with her daughter in her arms.

  'Seungyeon Imo said she will mpphhmmphphm.' Seungyeon covered her mouth before she could expose the latter.

  'Nothing. Your daughter is just talking too much!' Seungyeon said, letting Y/N down on the floor and running out the room.

  'Baby what did Seungyeon Imo say?' Jeongyeon questioned, as soon as she could hear the door to Seungyeon's room shut.

  'She said she will throw your Legos away.'

  'Aigoo. What did you say?'

  'I told her not to!' Y/N said with a proud smile on her face.

  'Dinner's ready.' Jeongyeon's mom knocked on the door of Jeongyeon's room.

  'Yes mom! We'll be out in a minute!' Jeongyeon replied, so that her mom would stop knocking.

  Y/N looked around the room while Jeongyeon quickly fixed her hair and tidied herself up. Her room was full of photos of her and other members, other then Legos.

  'Baby let's go.'

  'Eomma why do you have more of you and Nayeon Eomma's photos than other Eommas?' Y/N asked, before heading to the toilet to wash her hands with her mom.

  Jeongyeon blushed at the sudden question.

  'I'll tell you when you get older arasseo?'

  Of course, Y/N was longing to know the answer, but she became hungrier every second, so she quickly washed her hands and went to the dining room, sitting in the middle of Seungyeon and Jeongyeon.