Chapter 21

I am sitting at my usual spot here in the salon with soulless expression.

Ahhh,  so this is how it feels like to be heartbroken.  Truthfully,  I wanna give my past self a good beating for thinking that people suffering from heartbreaks were just overreacting and took it seriously like it's the end of the world.

Though young,  I finally got to taste the bitterness of my first ever heartbreak.

Ah my first love,  my puppy love which came unnoticed by me and just like that also left in a blink of an eye.

Ahhh..

I kept stabbing my dessert using my fork feeling lost and don't have appetite at all.

Uwaaahhh how silly can I be?

I'm still so young but I act like this...

Okay fine,  I'm mentally old but oh gosh,  to think I just fell in love with a kid is something my pride can't take.

This is a doublekill!

"Ahhhh"

I sighed dazing at the nothingness not even realizing a figure was standing in front of me.

Ahhh I'm so tired.

I don't have the strength to figure who its it..

Ah whoever you are, let me be alone and savor the taste of a bitter heartbreak.

Ah my puppy love~

"Heee.  As I thought"

Even if I don't look up and see the source of that voice,  I already know who it is. 

I clicked my tongue silently.

"So you also feel heartbreaks huh?  Amazing~"

"..-_-#"

Someone..

Someone stop me from stabbing this Bird brain... Arghhh!!!

Damn!

"Tsk. What an idiot"

He said and left me after sensing I had no thoughts of entertaining him today.

Damn you!

You're the idot!

Your whole family is idiot!!

Just go and become bald you damn bird brain!!

Arrggghhh!!!

凸(-_-)凸

I slammed the fork down and sighed blowing my bangs.

You'll get through this Bettina!

(╥╯﹏╰╥)ง

********

"I told you lowly one to stay away from Betti-sama! "

Rosè who was furious enough to flip tables pointed her fingers towards the confused Maxwell-sama.

Oi.

What lowly one?

Who is?

Damn do you even know who're you talking to?

Oh gosh,  I'm getting a lot of white hairs because of this kids.

Well,  it happens like this why my girls are mad as hell.

In these past few days,  having the bitter taste of my first ever heartbreak,  I often walked around with them soulless. Not just that,  I often daze and stare at nothingness and soon let out a big sigh.