𝟎𝟎

𝐙𝐀𝐇𝐑𝐀 𝐓𝐘𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐒
"𝐓𝐀𝐈"
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀 | 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟔

"You got everything you need?"

"Yeah." I nodded, looking up at my elder brother. "Let's go before she get back."

Pulling me into a brief hug, he walked to the drivers side of the car and got in. Exhaling deeply, I said a quick prayer before following suit. Hopping into the passenger seat, I moved the seat back and kicked my feet up on the dashboard.

"I think the fuck not." Marquise huffed slapping my feet down. "I don't know where them paws been."

"Paws my ass." I chortled. "They well taken care of."

"Not from the look of them socks, animal cruelty if you ask me."

"Go to hell Deuce." I joked.

"Marquise to you."

-

"Welcome to Popeyes, whatchu want?"

"Let me get a guide damnn." Marquise dragged, squinting at the menu "A number 6 and a number 9."

"You want those as dinners or combos?"

"Combos."

"The number 6 or the number 9?"

"Boffum."

"What sides?"

"Let me get- what side you want Tai?"

"Fries." I mumbled.

"What you said? Ian hear you."

"Fries." I answered again, putting a little bass in my voice this time.

"Ight." Pulling on his non-existent chin hairs, he leaned out of the window and shouted at the machine "Let me get 2 things of fries and 2 fruit punches."

"That's all?"

"Yeah, put extra sugar in them bitches too."

"$12.98 at the window."

"Bet." Turning to me, he tapped my shoulder twice. "Reach in the back and hand me that bookbag."

Furrowing my brows I spun around, spotted the bag and gave it to him. Unzipping the bag, he retrieved a stack of money and drove to the next window. Handing our order total to the cashier, he dropped the bookbag on top of the console separating us and the remainder of the money in his hand, into my lap.

"Hold onto that."

"But I do-"

"I said hold onto it."

Sir yes sir

Deciding to keep quiet, I danced along to the song playing on the radio, singing lowly.

"I take your bitch right from you, bitch I'm a dog woof."

"Whatchu know bout this little girl." Marquise laughed.

"This me and Kam's shit." I giggled "They play this lil song on the radio all the time."

"Yeah I-"

"Number 6 and number 9?" A worker spoke, cutting Quise off.

"Mmh."

"Any sauce?"

"Whole lotta barbecues's."

Throwing a packet of sauce into the bag, the man dangled our order through the car window.

"There y'all go."

"You deaf?"

"Fuck you mean." The worker mugged.

"You threw in one thing of sauce knowing we got all this fucking foo- empty that damn bucket of barbecue in there before I get out this fucking car."

Sucking his teeth the man picked up a handful of sauces and launched them through the window.

"Acting like that shit come out yo fucking paycheck, learn to act right cause a nigga like me'a call Corporate." Making a face, Marquise snatched the bag from the worker, rolled up the window and sped off leaving me cackling in my seat.

"You extra."

"Naw he extra the fuck, mouth gon be dry denna fuck with no sauce in this bitch."

"Yadi yada." I laughed, rolling my eyes discreetly.

-

"Wake up nigga we outside." He grumbled shaking me roughly.

"Quit it."

Rubbing my eyes, I squinted a little before undoing my belt and getting out of the car.

"I took everything inside..cleaned up a little, came back outside and yo dumb ass still sleep."

"I'm up now so you can stop allat noise." Stretching real hard, I shook my lower half and let out a strange noise.

"If you wake my neighbours up I know sum."

"Leave me the fuck alone dawg." Punching him lightly in his chest, I ran into the house before he could hit me back.

"You lucky I got asthma." He wheezed, jogging in behind me.

"Where my room at?"

"Down the hall, I'll show you that bitch after we get done eating."

"Ight ho." Sliding to the dining table I joined hands with Marquise, said a quick prayer and dug right on in.

"Damn kid swallow first."

-

"This where you sleeping." He spoke, scratching the back of his neck. "It's not the Hilton but it'll fucking do."

"It's nun too special but shit." Looking around, I put on my interior designer hat and scoped out the place. "I can make it work."

"Damn right you can, you already know where I keep shit in here so I don't need you knocking on my door asking for nothing."

"You still here?" I laughed. "Get out my shit."

"Should've left yo raggedy ass with Gram." He mumbled, leaving me to myself. Hearing the door close behind me, I jumped on the cover-less mattress and sighed.

Hopefully I don't fuck this up

-

New story alert lmao
Y'all like it? 😀