Part 27

Jungkook POV

I left the room after instructing my little to change and get dressed. It took everything in me not to spread her legs and pound into her faster and harder then she ever thought was possible. But I left. I left with a throbbing cock and an aching desire for her. I wanted to rip her tiny little panties off with my teeth and tongue her until she squirted.

I rub the tent in my trousers that so craved her while I leant against the outside of her door. I checked my watch. There is no way that I have time to rub one out before she gets downstairs so I quickly shook out the images in my head and went downstairs to the kitchen. Luckily no one spotted me so I had time to press myself into the freezer in an attempt to calm down my raging boner. It didn't help much but eventually my arousal disappeared... atleast my visible arousal. I am still completely turned on in my head and crave to feel her against my skin.

Jimin and Taehyung entered the kitchen as I scrolled through my phone. I was sorting out a few bits of work but couldn't do much with out my laptop at home. I put my phone away and turned to the boys. 'So what's the plan Kook?' Jimin asks as he shoves his hands into his pockets.

I had been thinking about what to do ever since I got that panicked phone call from my little angel. 'Once my little gets down here, we are going to leave. I don't trust her on her own anymore so she is staying with me. I need you two to discuss with Jackson and Bambam the best course of action with regards to moving her stuff to our house. And Tae, get Hoseok to prepare my car ready for me to leave.' Tae nods and goes off but Jimin stays put making me confused. 'Are you sure you're ready for this? Things are a lot different when a couple decides to move in. Have you even checked to see if she is ok with this?'

'No I haven't and I don't intend to. She needs somewhere safe to stay and that is with me.' I feel myself getting a little standoffish. 'Besides I'm ready for this so just leave it and get on with your job.' I hate people questioning my authority and judgment. I can't help it and I understand I was a bit rude to my hyung but this is my gang, my decision and my girl.

He goes off leaving me in the quiet apart from a few of my men still checking the house for intruders or bodies. I don't want my little girl seeing anymore of that. On that thought of my precious baby, her adorable soft voice drifts into the room. 'K-Koo' she says poking her head into the door way. God how it makes me go crazy how my name sounds rolling off her tongue. 'Come here little one' I demand softly. She seems a lot more fidgety then normal...