Journey

*Luca point view*

A man came up to me "Hello, I am the mayor of this village. You must be the wizard who is here to help us." He said to me. "It's a pleasure to meet you sir, my name is Michael and this my friend Isaac." I introduced myself with a fake name while I mentioned Isaac.

"What type of wizard are you, if you don't mind me asking?" He asked. "I use rain magic, I can only change the weather and a little bit of enchantment." I said to him.

He explained to me it was the season where they start farming, waiting for the the weather to change over a month and nothing happen. There was a nice inn I was able to pay and where we could relax. "The townsfolk seem nice. I don't understand why it wouldn't rain for them. Something must be affecting the climate." Isaac said.

"Yeah, or someone... I notice some group of people acting suspicious when we arrived here." I mentioned. Thinking about it, I might want to work on my other magic and enchantments as well. I haven't had a chance to be able to control it. "Isaac, I'm planning on working on that magic." He knew what I meant and grabbed our bag.

"We got food for nutrients, water, bandage, and we also need to pull out those spells you've kept in stored in your abyss pocket." Isaac said before I started.

"You know what to do if I lose control right?" I asked him just to be safe. We've been practicing a procedure if anything were to happen that would have others in danger. Whatever Mystogan gave me has strong enforcement on me or I should say the thing that is inside me.

"Yup" he said.

I close my eyes, concentrating on my magic and draw out blood. Making sure I'm able to control it and see what I can do. It's been a while since I actually used this spell to talk to it.

*Third point view*

A magic circle appeared beneath him, as his blood trailed around the circle

A magic circle appeared beneath him, as his blood trailed around the circle. Having him try to take back control of his magic.

In the mental mind, he is trying to find the demon he turn into when fully using the blood magic. He was surrounded by the darkness until a figure appears before him. The figure liquified moving around as if it was trying to trap him.

"It's pitiful, how I was stopped by human mage." It said to him. "Well I'm glad he stopped you or else, you would've hurt someone." Luca said to it.
"Do you not remember, they are the sole reason the Hibiki tribe is nearly extinct!!!" It roared, sounding so deadly coming close to Luca, forming a blade near his neck.

"Not all of them are bad, some are misguided and some... well."
"Have there own free will, just let me control over you and I'll be sure to kill them all. Or I could kill you as well..."

"No, I want to make a deal with you." Luca said to it moving away.
"Oh and what deal will that be...?" It said sounding intrigue by this ideal.