Highschool

Lena Luthor the bad girl jock with an attitude. Kara Danvers the quirky nerd. Alex the player of football.

Heads up this might be a bit rough and in a bad way. So if this triggers you in any way I suggest you skip the story part of this. Also, there are bad words used against gays so big heads up.

First-person Kara Danvers.

Hi, I'm Kara Danvers and this is my highschool story...

I don't know why Lena hates me but she always has since that one night... The amount of sexual frustration and roughness she causes to stir inside me makes me feel furious at myself and her.

As I walk to English I can't help but think of those profound green eyes. I feel my body tense as I see her. In her signature football gear, she strides forward with purpose and confidence. I lower my head and try to sneak past her, unseen, hidden and safe.

I gasp and wince as I am grabbed and roughly thrown against a locker, my body tenses further, I feel anxiety spike in my stomach, my back and shoulders hurt, her big and bold hands holding me in place. Her friends just laugh as I cower under the weight of her gaze.

I dare look up into those menacing emerald eyes, she stares at me with an intense gaze, almost as if challenging me to fight back. She slams her fist into the locker and I flinch, whimpering.

"Please let me go," I say helplessly.

My hair is in my face and my books are clutched tightly against my chest, I look at her with pleading eyes, noticing no intention of releasing me I look around for help and see none.

"Hey, watcha looking for?" She says looking around.

For a brief second, she lets me go to gesture around at the now empty halls. Her brother Lex Luthor owns the school so she can do whatever she wants. Her hair is in a tight ponytail and she is looking at me with an almost predatory look.

"Lena" I murmur quietly.

She seems to respond by tilting her head to the side and moving her head so I am breathing down her neck. I take a deep breath and try not to think about how good she smells, or how her big boobs are pressing against mine.

'Yess" She purrs into my ear.

I shudder at her husky voice, the hot breath on my flustered and sensitive body. My flight or fight senses have made me hyper-aware.

"What did I ever do to you?" I mumble, letting a tear drip down my face.

"You broke up with me," Lena says in a broken tone.

Did I forget to mention that? Sorry. Anyway, Lena and I used to date but she never wanted to reveal our relationship to the school because of her bullshit quote on quote reputation.

"I know that smartass," I say in an annoyed tone.

Lena pushed me further up against the locker and I gasped as she gripped my ass. At this, I was beyond pissed, screaming I pushed her off me and slap her. She gasped and held a hand up to her face in shock, not pain. Gripping my very sore and painful hand I ran away with tears streaming down my face.

A month later

Tonight is the final season for the footballers and I have to go but only to support Alex. Since I slapped Lena she has been trying to talk to me but I have ignored her. In my room, I put on my warm skinny jeans, a red sweater, and my white scarf.

Wearing football colours I got in the car with Alex and drove to school.  I wished Alex good luck and took my spot on the stands. Our football team the supercorps were vsing a team called the CW which was short for Christian werewolves.