11. OPERATION PHASE 1 11.

Sorry for the slow ZADR fall in love story. :')

Chapter 11 : OPERATION PHASE 1
RECAP
" still no. It's probably some weird things you want me to do and it's probably related to Zim. " Gaz said before continuing to finish her another slice of Pizza. " well I admit it's related to Zim in the end but, BUT- It's not a weird request. Trust me. " Dib said trying to reassure Gaz about his plan.

Gaz sighed, " fine.... tell me about your plan. "

- 3RD PERSON POV -
To Gaz. Dib is both a genius and an idiot. Yes he is more smart than other kids. And notice that Zim is an alien unlike the dumb kids in their school. But he is also an Idiot. Sometimes he doesn't understand Sarcasm. But that's not the worst part. The worst part is how creepy her brother is. To stalk the alien boi 24/7 that's creepy. To have a book filled with Zim's info? That's creepy. To have many candid photo of Zim? That's creepy. If someone asked Gaz what does Gaz think of Dib. She probably said ' A creepy stalker' . Gaz also surprised that Zim haven't kill Dib yet. Making her wonder what secret relationship could have Dib hiding.... But Gaz doesn't really care anyway. They're dating or not is none of her business. And not related to her anyway.

Gaz only hoping to have a calm peaceful day involving junk food and her gaming console. But to her luck, here she is. Listening to Dib's idea.

" So you're telling me, to talk to an alien in space? " Gaz asked for a confirmation from her brother. As if he is the most idiotic person she have ever known. And they somehow related. " Yeah, that's what I said Gaz. " Dib confirmed while smiling proudly of the solution he have thought. As if he didn't get a hint from Gaz sarcastic tone. " In space? " Gaz said again while staring at Dib. " well not exactly. We might have to search the nearby planets to find Tak " Dib said before rushing to the garage to check on Tak ship. Gaz can only sigh and shake her head to left and right to see how stupid Dib is towards sass. And went back to play her game.

Meanwhile at Zim's monitor room. There's a loud beeping sound and many blue screen appeared. Catching the attention of a certain alien. The alien smirked when he saw what it is. Blue screen keep popping around the monitor while showing all the file code, and data that they got from the massive.

[ SCANNING DATA 37% ]

The Irken quickly summon a communication board from his PAK and quickly send a mass message for all of his comrade to began operation phase 1. Not long after the metal door of the room is slide open revealing another Irken. " I got your message " . Zim quickly glance to the other Irken before looking back at the screen. " Inform team A that they can began their task now!! " Zim shouted. It's a habit of him to shout. Not that the other irken mind. The other irken is Irken Zirlo. Was once a great invader but got demoted into a drone after disobeying the tallest for being a reckless leaders. But he escaped from that place eventually.

Zirlo nodded before rushing back to his station. Leaving Zim in the dark while he analyzes everything in the blue screen.

[ SCANNING DATA 72% ]

Zim gripped the edge of the monitor desk. While he stare at the number on the screen that keep going up. " Soon.... Soon, this filthy planet will be mine!! And no can stop me now!! Not the Dib, not the Tallest !! " Zim said and laugh like a mad man.

[ SCANNING DATA 100% ]

[ SCANNING COMPLETED ]

[ Team A is ready. Permission to start, sir??? ]

" Permission granted. Inform Team B to start the preparation!! " Zim ordered. The AI do as Zim said. Zim quickly type on the blue screen keyboard and hacked all the surveillance system of all states in the planet Earth. Many blue screen appeared showing each country surveillance system. On each screen showed a similar situation. All of the human is running, screaming and trying to safe their treasure, their smeet and pet. While a few giant robots marching on the street shooting every human in sight and destroying the facility. Among the robots there's an armed Irken doing the same thing as the robot but also gathering all useful resources.