Chapter 38

Lisa's POV

I open my eyes but I can't still see clearly. I heard some voices calling my name so I close my eyes for a second and open my eyes.

"What happened?" I asked weakly and I signalled them that I'm going to sit down and they help me. "After our last performance, you fell down and drifted to sleep" Jennie unnie replied and I just nod in response.

"I heard Jungkook's voice. Is it him?" I asked and they stay quiet for a sec. "Uhm, about that. Your dating rumors are spreading again" Jisoo unnie answered and I just sighed.

"They captured a photo of him, taking care of you" Rosè added and I look at them. "Did they confirm it?" I asked again and they shooked their heads.

"YG Sajangnim wants to talk to you after you recovered. I think you will be talking about this matter." Jennie unnie replied and I just nod.

My door opens and it reveals Jungkook. He walked towards me and sat down on my bed. "Are you ok now?" he asked as he starts caressing my hair.

I just nod and smiled reassuringly. "By the way, Bang-PDnim is going to the YG Building later" Namjoon oppa informed to us and I look at Jungkook.

"I try to stop myself from going to you but I just can't" he explained and I just smiled. "It's ok" I replied and he smiled back.

"By the way, are you feeling well?" Jin oppa asked. "Can you perform tomorrow?" Taehyung oppa asked and I was about to answer when Jungkook cut me off.

"Can you just rest tomorrow?" he said and I can see in his eyes that he's worrying. "Don't worry, I'm fine. I just need some rest and I can perform tomorrow" I replied and smiled at him reassuringly.

"Are you sure?" he asked again and I just nod in response. "Lisa, YG Sajangnim needs to talk to you. Even you Jungkook" our manager cut in.

"But she can't-" I cut him off by standing up. "Ok oppa" I replied and he walk away. I walk in to my bathroom and change my clothes.

-

We are now heading to the YG Building and Jungkook is always asking me if I'm fine and I just always nod my head as a reply.

We get off from the van and go straight to the elevator. As the door opens, we walk out and we both go in to the office. We bowed at them and sat down infront of each other.

"I think you know why did we called out for you two" Bang-PD said and we both nod. "By the way, are you now ok Lisa?" YG Sajangnim asked.

"Yes Sajangnim" I answered with a smile. "Your dating rumor is now alive again so we need your statement now so we can clarify it to the public" YG Sajangnim said and I look at Jungkook and he is looking at me too.

"We need your honest statement so we know what to do." Bang-PD added and I just sighed. "By the way, we know your high-school love story and even the other members. Rosè, Jimin, Jennie, V, Jisoo and Jin. Is that right?" my eyes widen because of that. How did they know that they are in a relationship since high school?