8

Tae pov

"You're such a pain in the ass!" Taehyung yelled while staring at the boy on his bed, bell in hand.

"Am not! You're just a horrible butler!" He rang the bell twice more just to annoy Taehyung.

"I'm not a butler! I can kick you out any time!"

"You could barely do a chin up."

"I-" Taehyung stopped as he thought about it. "Yes I can."

Jungkook just rolled his eyes. "Well maybe you shouldn't have saved me."

"Yeah I'm wishing I left you to die! Honestly..." Taehyung groaned while rubbing his face.

"Oh god, I don't want to care for your childish ass anymore. Call your parents you're going home." He stared down the muscle pig who just looked at him blankly.

"I don't want to."

"Well I'm not going to continue being your slave, and in my house!" Taehyung, who was starting to get annoyed was still staring him down.

Plus I haven't done any work! I had to cancel going to work.

"When did you have a choice?" The muscle pig asked.

Taehyung scoffed in disbelief. "My house my rules."

Jungkook slowly got up, slowly and carefully made his way over to Taehyung who was too stubborn to budge and slowly cornered him.

Back up against the wall, he held his breath. "What are you doing?"

"Now that I'm here, I'll be taking control." Jungkook said, a small smirk adoring his face as he got a confidence boost from Taehyungs slight blush.

"N-no... That's not how it works, you can just get out!" Taehyung rambled, turning his head away from Jungkooks trying to get some space between their faces.

"Mmm, I like it here though." His fingers moves across Taehyungs jaw, turning it his head back towards his.

A small but visible gulp came from Taehyung, who was thinking about his life decisions.

"I-I..." He was interrupted when Jungkook came closer.

"Did you just lick my ear?!" Taehyung almost shouted, shocking Jungkook.

"Boy- that's disgusting, my ear!" His fist made its way to Jungkooks private part, harshly hitting it making Jungkook groan and limp back to the bed.

"You're like 18!"

"I'm 22!"

"Too young to be doing that stuff!"

"I'm 22!"

"Too young! Now call your parents you're not staying with me! Not after you do that, nuh-uh"

"B-but- I'm sorry I wont do it again." Jungkook pleaded.

"No! Do you want me to kick you this time?"

Jungkook sighed.

He had been living with Taehyung for the past 2 weeks, he didn't want to admit but he enjoyed the company.
He kept his hyungs updated on what had happened and made up some stupid excuse that he would be staying with this boy for 'reasons'.
His hyungs were too busy to ask and were getting organised for the meeting with EXO which was in 2 days.

Jungkook was hoping to stay for at least one more day and try and get his number because he had been denying it for a while now.
But his plans crashed and he didn't want to keep overstaying his welcome, so he decided to leave, as told.

Taehyung on the other hand was stressing about when Jungkook would be going home because he didn't want to get caught out when going on the mission with EXO.

"Fine. I'll leave, but ONLY" He emphasised "If you give me your number."

The brunette looked at the boy in disbelief.
This was all it took to get him out?

"God sURE! Take it and leave, I need to get back to work." He gave the younger his number while sighing in relief.

He had also been missing out on working at the cafe because he had to take care of Jungkook, luckily his manager was understanding and let him off for a few weeks.

"Alright, your leg is basically healed so will you be able to walk back?" Taehyung asked, mentally screaming in happiness.

"I'M WALKING- I mean yes, yes I can walk." The brunette shrugged off his outburst, nothing out of the ordinary.

In the next hour Jungkook had eaten and then made his way back home, leaving Taehyung by himself and he could finally work in peace without the fear of Jungkook finding out.

He went to his main technology-filled room and sat on his normal chair and opened up his laptop, blowing off small particles of dust that were sitting on the screen and desk.
He went back to the boring normal, slightly excited and scared for the meet up with EXO and who he had been hunting for a while now, BTS.
Deciding to get everything ready earlier, or at least put a list of things he would pack and may need to buy, he grabbed a pencil and wrote a list.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

SoRry once again for not uploading a lot.

I at least hope you enjoyed this chapter, drama is coming soon ;)