Chapter 16

I woke up terrified it took me a moment to realise where I was, I looked next to me to see that Xavier wasn't here I checked the time to see it was 1am I've been sleeping for about ten minutes each night. I didn't dare try and fall back asleep so I got up and got ready for the day as I was in the shower I saw blood on my stomach shit! One of my cut has reopened it's a big one to it was deep and streached across the majority of my stomach. I wrapped it in a bandage and took some painkillers then got dressed into black leggings and a navy blue jumper.

I decided to go get a glass of water I was still shaken up from that dream so I was scared to leave my room at this time Dan would be furious if I snuck a glass of water.

I slowly crept down the stairs and walked into the kitchen only to be met my Nick and Caleb.

"Hey babygirl you alright?" Caleb gave me a warm smile.

"U-um" I stammered, should I just ask for water or bolt it to my room.

"Bri what's wrong?" Nick said in a questioning tone.

"Uh n-nothing I'll go b-back to my room" I turned to leave when a hand grabbed my wrist and turned me back around I flinched and closed my eyes bracing myself for the hit, however it never come I slowly looked up to see a confused Caleb.

Nick stood up and came towards me and I unconsciously stepped back and Caleb let go of my wrist.

"Bri did you think he was gonna hit you?" Nick asked.

"N-no" I said.

"Well it looked like it why would you think he would hit you?" Nick questioned.

"I didn't" I lied.

"Bri what's going on why did you flinch?" Caleb asked in a calm voice.

"N-nothing I I j-just came d-down for some w-water" i stuttered.

Nick went over to the cabinets and got me a glass of water as Caleb gestured for me to follow him to the table we both sat opposite each other, Nick came back and placed the glass in front of me and sat at the head of the table.

I stared at the water for a minute wondering if this was a trick sometimes Dan would put food or water in front of me and make me sit there for hours and then just take it away and if I had any of it he would punish me. Once I asked for a drink and he actually gave me a glass of water and I was so thirst I didn't question it and drank the whole think only to find out he had put bleach in it and diluted it with water.

"Aren't you gonna drink it?" Caleb asked.

I looked at him then to Nick and back to my glass I hesitantly reached out to grab it, I smelt the water to see if I could smell any chemicals and once I didn't I slowly took a small sip and it tasted normal so I drank some more next thing you know I've finished the whole glass and placed it back on the table both Nick and Caleb were staring at me the whole time like they were studying me.

"Bri is there anything you want to talk to us about?" Nick asked and I shook my head.

"What happened earlier?" He questioned.

"N-nothing I'm okay now" I lied I'm not okay I wanna tell them evreything but I'm too scared I'm a wimp.

Nick stood of his seat and crouched next to me and held one of my hands that were in my lap "listen we just want to help you whatever it is, whatever's bothering you we can help" he said but the thing is he can't help there's nothing he can do none of them can do anything if I told them they would just pitty me and I would be even more of a burden.

"I'm fine" I said not making eye contact.

He sighed and stood up he gently took my chin forcing me to look up at him "if you change your mind come find me or one of the other boys okay" he said and I nodded he kissed the top of my head and I got up to walk back to my room.