Twenty Two

"You shouldn't be drinking too much."

Taehyung flinched when he heard the ravenette's voice and felt a hand snatching away the glass of liquor in his hand.

He lifted his gaze and saw Jungkook gulp down the vile liquid in one go. His eyes lingered on the ravenette's neck and almost salivated in the way his Adam's apple go up and down as he gulped down while staring intensely in his eyes.

Shit. He's so hot.

Taehyung blinked, feeling his cheeks burning from the way his mind works. He quickly diverted his gaze on his friends who were busy crowding the karaoke.

"That's just my third glass, you know." Taehyung muttered, stealing a glance on the ravenette who suddenly sat next to him.

His arm glided against his own, making him scream internally.

Shit. Shit.

"And that's your last for the night." Jungkook firmly stated, making Taehyung scoff.

"That's lame." He whispered, eyeing the alcohol on the table.

"I can't afford to get you drunk, Tae. Not tonight." Jungkook whispered hotly in his ear, making him shiver.

His questioning gaze landed on Jungkook's charcoal black eyes, darker than the night.

"We'll both lose control if that happens." Jungkook added, leaning forward to plant a chaste kiss on Taehyung's lips.

It was just a peck, but Taehyung found himself going after Jungkook's retracting lips as he deepened the kiss that made both of them groan.

His hand desperately gripped Jungkook's raven locks, pulling him closer as his mouth tasted his sweet cavern.

They were too engrossed with their passionate kiss when they heard the deafening sound of the microphone being dropped on the ground.

The two of them quickly pulled away from each other, both catching their breaths as they looked at their friends.

And Taehyung had wished he would just vanish into thin air when he saw multiple pair of eyes staring at them.

All dumbfounded to witness their make-out session.

Namjoon cleared his throat to break the silence and awkwardness.

"Want to play billiards?" He asked, facing his friends who immediately nodded their heads.

"Uh yeah. Sure." Jin grinned, taking Namjoon's hand and dragging him toward the billiard section.

"Let me join!" Before Hoseok went after the two, he looked and grinned over Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Seriously. Get a room." He whispered, making Taehyung cover his face in embarrassment.

Hoseok was laughing naughtily as he went toward the billiards section where Namjoon and Jin were obviously flirting with each other.

All of them were in the recreation room in Jin's house. It's huge and full of games and activities perfect for them.

"Let's play games." Jimin suddenly pushed Yoongi to the arcade corner, not giving the latter a chance to protest, leaving Jungkook and Taehyung alone, still a blushing mess.

As the two were left alone in their own bubble, Taehyung nudged Jungkook's side as he looked at him with sharp eyes.

"No more kisses for you." Taehyung whispered, pouting with a scolding look on his face which Jungkook found to be too adorable to handle.

The ravenette suddenly leaned forward, claiming Taehyung's lips once more for a quick kiss.

"Not going to happen." Jungkook grinned, ruffling Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung was pouting as he looked at his friends who were playing and having fun with the games that don't interest him even in the tiniest bit.

"Do you want to join them?" Jungkook asked.

"No." Taehyung shakes his head as he lazily leaned his back on the couch.

Jungkook stared at Taehyung for a long time before an idea popped in his mind.

He stood and held his hand out for Taehyung to take.

"Want to go swimming, then?" Jungkook asked, looking at Taehyung with expectant eyes.

The offer piqued Taehyung's interest, making him smile.

"That's more like it." Taehyung answered, placing his hand on Jungkook's own as he helped him stood from the couch.

"Jin, we're going to use your swimming pool." Jungkook informed which made the rest of the boys beam and in unison uttered..

"Count us in!"

---------

"J-Jungkook.." Taehyung breathed hard, feeling his knees buckling with every stroke of Jungkook's hand on his erection.

"Shhh.. Keep it down baby." Jungkook whispered as he continued to pleasure Taehyung.

A whimper came out of the latter's lips as Jungkook squeezed his cock, body jolting in ecstasy as he felt himself nearing climax.

"N-no more..." Taehyung groaned, his hips were involuntarily buckling and contradicting the words that came out of his mouth.

"Do you really want me to stop?" Jungkook's voice was breathy and hot against Taehyung's ear which made the latter lose all reasons as he responded urgently.

"No.." Taehyung closed his eyes shut as shivers ran down his spine. His moans were escaping from his quivering lips as Jungkook began to stroke his length even more, in a speed that almost made him slump down the tiled floor if not for Jungkook's strong arm holding him.

He couldn't remember how they both ended up in the pool's shower room, with Jungkook's hand expertly making him feel the kind of pleasure that had him forgetting that his friends were in the swimming pool, close enough to hear his scandalous moans.

His mind could not fathom the giggles together with the sound of splashing water outside the shower room, for his mind was already clouded by Jungkook's everything.

His harsh breathing, mirroring his desires for him.

His strong arm on his back, steadying him.

His sinful hands on his throbbing cock, pleasuring him.

Taehyung kept his eyes shut, body trembling in ecstasy as he came hard. His moan escaped from his mouth, loud enough for the people outside to hear. But luck is on his side when his moan slipped alongside Jimin's high pitched laugh, letting his voice come off unheard.

He felt Jungkook's lips against his own, drowning his moans in a hungry kiss. His hand was clinging desperately on the ravenette's broad shoulders as his high slowly came down.

He felt feverish as if his body was being burned down to ash, but he's not complaining. Every part of him yearns for Jungkook and his warmth.

Taehyung wanted the burn in his skin brought by Jungkook's touch. It felt like he's on fire, and he wanted to be consumed even more.

As he slowly opened his eyes, he caught sight of Jungkook's face, full of want and need. He could see the burning desire in the ravenette's eyes and a questioning look of consent that had him gulping down a lump on his throat.

And without second thoughts, Taehyung nodded his head, giving Jungkook the consent he needed to make them both feel the pleasure of finally being connected.

------------------

Hi 💜 How are you roses? I hope you're all safe and doing great.

I've been out for a few months and I'm sorry for that. Now, I'm trying to get back on writing. (As you can see from this chapter, it's all over the place 🤣 I originally wanted to do smut, but damn. My mind is not functioning.)

I'm asking everyone for more patience and understanding. 💜

Love you 💜