Chapter three

Kara's POV:

I don't like this. I repeat, I don't like this.
Me and Lena were driving for like an hour to search this address. And when finally we got there, it was a club, very- uh, inappropriate club. And guess what they had glowing in the building? Yes Kryptonite, they used it as lights, who does that?. So i was powerless, with dozen of armed guards side to side. This Xuan Doss guy seemed very important.
Suddenly the guards grabbed us, i was powerless so I couldn't done anything. They put bags on our heads and started dragging us somewhere.

"LET US GO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT I WILL DO? I WILL BUY THIS ENTIRE BUILDING AND FIRE YOU ALL YOU LITTLE COCKROACHES" Yes you guessed it, This was angry Lena Luthor. Ugh i hated being powerless! Finally they stopped dragging us. wait, Lena's threatening worked? But i heard Someone's deep voice

Lena's POV

"Well, well, well. What do we have in here? Young ladies, this club isn't for lesbians" my heart was beating like clock on drugs

"We-we are not... We were just, we were just searching for someone named Xuan Doss, who i guess is you. if your marionettes didn't put this bags on our heads when i would spit on your face" i could feel my heat getting up. How dare is this guy! Who he thinks he is?! Oh wait, wait and I'll buy this junk and Fire him!

"Oh, i beg my pardon, Rico, where are our manners? Take off this bags off these ladies!" Finally they did as he asked, the room was dark with pink lights. Then, i faced the trash who was head of this. He was tall, handsome brown haired guy, with blue eyes, and facial hair. Suddenly i heard a scream

"DANVERS?!" Wait what?

"DIEGO?!" Huh? Diego? I saw Kara next to me squealed, and this guy named Xuan or Diego, ran to Kara and Kara ran to him. They started jumping like bunch of kids and hugging, while they screamed

"DANVERS"

"DIEGO"

"DANVEEEERS"

"DIEGOOOOO" okay I've had enough, how on the earth Kara knew this guy?, when they finally stopped hugging Kara smiled so brightly, huh, I haven't seen her smile like that for a long time now. She should care about this Diego guy very much...

"Oh my god. ETERNITY passed since i last saw you! So huh, now you're using your middle name Xuan?" Diego smiled, i should admit he WAS handsome... and he smiled at Kara like she was his universe

"Teasiiing, classic Kara Danvers" Kara Danvers, teasing? No, Kara can't be teasing. I coughed, Kara started to notice that earth was still spinning because she turned around and said.

"Oooh, i totally forgot! This is Lena. And Lena this is Diego Xuan Doss, one of my old high school and college mates" Diego saw me and flashed a smile.

"Kara's friend? Then My friend too-" Kara turned red, and quickly  corrected him

"Oh no no, we just work together" i know that i told Kara that, but saying it so directly actually was little hurtful. Hey Lena get hold of yourself, Kara at least says truth now, she isn't your friend anymore. Wait, does Kara like this guy?

"Oh, pardon me Danvers, I'm really happy to see you, but why are you here?" Diego tried to hide his smile, he pointed at the red sofa.
"Please sit down" Kara and I sat, Kara was sitting next to Diego, and i was sitting across him.

"OH YEAH! I totally forgot. Sorry, we are searching for a woman named Alyssa Blake, someone told us you knew everyone in this district, so we thought you could help us?"

"Alyssa Blake? Yeah i know her. I found her in the street homeless, so i offered her an apartment, she didn't took it for free tho. She asked me if she could pay rent for it. I sad yes. I gave her the apartment in metropolis, she got job and started paying rent. It was 4 years ago. She seemed to work really hard and lot, because, 5 weeks ago she told me she was going to travel, and she didn't need my apartment anymore but she was really thankful. Even since then I haven't heard anything from her." He is so kind i want to kill him.
"You know why i helped her? Years ago, my life was crap, it was so big crap. Abusing family, no money, no job, after i got 18 my adoptive parents kicked me out.
I was living in a street, didn't know how to pay for college. When suddenly one of my kindhearted high school friend showed up. She got amazing job for me, cheered for me, she even got me in college with her." Kara blushed very much, Diego placed his hand on Kara's arm. "I am thankful for that Kara, very thankful. And after i saw that woman, in the streets, helplessly, i thought of what would you do? And i helped her, you inspire me! So i will do anything to help you" Kara haven't payed attention to me. Her eyes were locked in Diego's. I felt like i was gonna puke. This guy doesn't seem like who Kara thinks he is.