¢нαρтєя 17

THE MIKAELSON'S ARE ALL GATHERED in one place, and in front of them was the witch they should battle with - Dahlia

Rebekah, with the help of Freya, is back in her own body, to help her siblings in the battle. They took Esther's assistance, who's still stuck in Lenore's body in the cemetery, and attained the blood required for the dagger. According to Esther/ Lenore, since she is one of the incarnations, the blood will still help them. Thanks to Hope's vision's Klaus never took Freya to Esther and, in turn, didn't kill her in rage.

Mikael was alongside his children. The dysfunctional family tried their best not to tear each other apart with words or actions. Mikael, too, knew Dahlia's demise is more critical than the centuries-old fight he had with his stepson, Klaus if he wants his daughter Freya to be safe.

Dahlia, however, was oblivious to their plans. The Ancient witch thought the Mikaelson's still don't know her weakness to kill her. Because no one knew Esther's blood was the weapon that can be used against her, not even the niece she brought up. So, she just decided to agree for the face-off, to make them believe they were going in the right direction. To show them just how much power she possesses and how weak her sister's family is.

But how wrong she was.

"Well? What are you waiting for, you crone?" Klaus said, spreading his arms wide open, itching to get the fight ready and done.

"Now that you've arrived... not a thing, dear nephew," Dahlia drawled, as she looked at the Mikaelson's, and the weapon in Mikael's hands.

With that, Dahlia holds up both of her hands to summon dozens of humans who she has magically coerced into invading the church. "Let us begin," she said with a smile.

The Siblings and the estranged father look around at the large crowd of people surrounding them, and Mikael chuckles as he looks over at his step-son and his other children.

"We are well-met. So be it. Are you ready?" He asked, looking at them. And they just flexed their wrists in anticipation. Freya stood aside, as all the Originals vamp out and lunge at Dahlia's minions.

They tore into the throats of the humans, ripped their hearts, snapped their necks, and tossed them across the church walls of St. Anne's. And it seems, no matter, how many they kill, the people keep on coming. And that's when Dahlia decided to give the humans a little boost.

When one of the women they were fighting raised her hands in a fist, Klaus let out a groan, and they all stopped to look at it.