WEIRD SHIPS BELOW ALERT !

"How are Fitz and Marella doing?" Sophie asked as Biana's face lit up the screen of her Imparter.

"They're fine- dating, Fitz sucked it up and asked her out and they're good now -but I didn't hail you about that! This is so important I can't even-"

If it was more important than Fitz and Marella's relationship, it really had to be big. For the last week, Biana had been non-stop pestering both of them about getting together, stressing and obsessing about the details of their dates, and practically hovering over them every time they wanted to go out alone.

All in all, she had the younger sister role mastered.

"Let me guess," Sophie said, raising and eyebrow. "This is about Tam?"

"How did you know that?"

Sophie smirked at her- she was really mastering that smirk, hanging around Keefe so much. "You do this thing where you get all frantic and look like your going to puke. 'Oh no! Tam asked me out! What am I going to wear? Help me Sophie! Help me!'"

"Looks like Keefe's snark is rubbing off on you," Biana observed, laughing. "But in all seriousness... he asked me out. Three times! And then... and then..."

"And then..." Sophie prompted.

"I saw him comforting Stina or something-"

"Stina? But Dex is dating Stina!"

"I realized that- Dex has two exes, did you know that? Before Marella's 'tragic' breakup, there was me- me! But we're veering way off track- like, way, way off track. Like we really do not need to talk about my exes, off track."

Sophie cracked a smile. "Okay.."

"It was kind of dark," Biana admitted. "And I thought I saw them... I though he kissed her or something... maybe that was just my fear rubbing off on my vision or whatever but.. I kind of interrupted them. And I yelled some stuff I shouldn't have."

"Oh." Sophie said, hollowly.

"'Oh' is correct," Biana told her. 

"What did you say?"

"Um.. some things. About twins. And Shades. And Waywards. And... I don't know. I guess the whole anger issues thing runs in the family... I kinda lost track of what I was saying... and then Stina looked at me like I was crazy and started crying and then Tam ran off with her to get all sappy and now Dex is going to be mad at me..."

"But... Tam and Stina aren't together, are they?" Sophie shuddered- that pairing felt very, very wrong. "He was just.. helping her out."

"Yeah, I was thinking that she got into a fight with Dex or something... and then I get all mad at Tam and maybe that's a ploy to switch places? But Dex is.. a friend. Not somebody I would want to... you know, date."

"I... get it?" 

That was a complete lie. Biana had a way of exaggerating things, so maybe that was just a tad more dramatic than it really was?

But she must've seen the doubt in Sophie's eyes because she promised, "I'm not lying. It all happened."

"Should we start by talking to Dex?" Sophie guessed, feeling like she was playing matchmaker. "Or do you want to?"

Biana gulped. "I'll do it."

"Good luck," Sophie offered.

Biana smiled. "Thanks- I'm going to need it."

Tina? Or Sam? Stina and Tam is by far the weirdest ship I've ever thought of (In which I DON'T support) Oh but Firt (Fitz and the dirt) is pretty random too along with Feaf (Fitz and a leaf) I could go on, but I'll spare you my shipping Ritz-Cracker-With-Random-Objects ranting.

I don't really have a plan when I write these things.. I just kind of go along with what my fingers are telling me to type and do it and then I re-read it and catch typos and make sure I didn't write anything nonsense, so if Tina becomes a thing, BLAME THE FINGERS! NOT THE AUTHOR!