𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 : 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 | ✓

The kitchen was elegantly lit in a soft yellow light and this reminded Allison that the Hufflepuffs had made this place some sort of a second home, as they lived below it. She then suddenly found herself wondering what Harmonia was doing, probably packing to go home and what she was thinking. Probably how unfair it was that she was in Hufflepuff and a Gryffindor was poisoned yet all the evidence pointed to her when she in fact had nothing to do with it. Allison was glad the evidence didn't point to her but she was also scared, and she felt sorry for Harmonia.

Allison had dropped the bottle of Monkshood in the Black Lake the very same night she gave Ron the poisoned goods. At first some part of her actually wanted to keep the bottle as a trophy but then she got disgusted at herself for thinking that and watched as the bottle sank. She was glad she had gotten rid of it.

There were two girls in the kitchen, one a Ravenclaw, and the other a Gryffindor. Allison's heart sped up when she saw the color of her hair, red, just like Ron's. Elle too had red hair, but hers was almost brown. The Ravenclaw, she didn't know, the Gryffindor was Ginny Weasley, who was two years younger than her and Imelda's best friend, along with Colin Creevey, who happened to be Imelda's boyfriend.

"Allison!" Ginny had smiled and Allison felt very bad. Ginny looked happy but Allison wasn't a fool. Ginny was most likely worried about her brother, dead worried to be exact.

"Hello Ginny." Allison forced out and glanced at the clock, it was only ten thirty. The party ended hours ago and things had gotten a little awkward for Allison. Theo was absolutely drunk when he had given her a piece of parchment where he lazily scribbled in his handwriting, which would've been neat if he hadn't been drunk. The noted simply said, Draco's gift is from me as well. Draco later clarified that it indeed was not. After that, drunk Theo hugged her and clung unto her until Elle smacked him off. Allison left after that. "Any news on Ron?" The brother I nearly killed, might I add.

"They thought he moved a finger last night, it was a trick of the light." Ginny sighed, tucking a few strands of her hair behind her ear and she stood up. "Anyway, Luna and I have to leave. Nice seeing you Allison." Ginny flashed her a smile and Allison forced back a decent looking one for it was all she could muster up at the moment.

At that very moment, Allison was even more disgusted by herself. At some point, a laughing couple had come into the kitchen and Allison identified them as Shang Cho-rong (Masami's twin sister who got sorted into Hufflepuff) and Florence Highwaters (she was in her last year but she already had a child and was dating Shang) and Allison was then forced into talking with them until they left at around twenty-seven minutes to midnight and that's when Allison's heart began beating fast again.

☆☆☆

When the clock struck midnight, Blaise walked in and found Allison asleep on the table, using her arms as a pillow and he shook his head slightly, though he let a smile creep upon his face. The house elves bowed at him when he greeted them, he was a regular here and the house elves liked him. Usually, only Hufflepuffs, some Gryffindors and some Ravenclaws were nice to them, never Slytherins but once they saw it wasn't a trick, they warmed up to Blaise.

"Is there anything Foxy can get Master Blaise?" A house elf asked and Blaise smiled at him.

"Just two cups of coffee." The house elf bowed and rushed off to prepare the coffee while Blaise slipped in beside Allison and watched her as she suddenly took a deep breath in and Blaise could see her eyelids flutter but she didn't wake up. It looked like she was dreaming, probably about Aurors coming to collect her. Blaise gently shook her awake and Allison jumped off the chair, screaming something about death, and landed with a loud thud on the floor, groaning when she did. Blaise resisted the urge to smile at the sight.

"How long have I been asleep?" Allison had asked, yawning.

"That, I wouldn't know. I just got here." Blaise shrugged and helped Allison up, however she screamed in pain and went crashing down again and clutched her leg, still screaming in agony. "Are you alright?"

"Well, you scared me to death, I dreamt about Ron's bloody corpse following me around school, screaming at me to tell the truth and I hurt my leg, so no, I'm not alright." Allison sighed as Blaise inspected her leg.

"Looks like you've sprained your ankle, want me to heal it for you?" With Blaise being so suddenly close to her, Allison didn't trust her mouth so she only nodded. Allison wordlessly watched as Blaise easily healed her ankle, sometimes it was still shocking to see how skilled Blaise was in magic but then again, Allison concluded, he wasn't her. "You're probably wondering what I wanted to tell you."

Allison gulped. Don't tell me you're going to murder me or force feed me Monkshood. Allison nodded again, still not trusting her mouth to speak.

"I don't say this much often," Blaise tucked his wand away and helped Allison up, there was a dull pain but Allison figured that he couldn't do much about that. "But," He sipped his coffee and handed Allison hers. "I think I may love you Allison." He then smiled as he shook his head. "Wow that took a whole lotta balls to say."

Allison commanded every muscle in her body not to drop down or drop the cup of coffee, so she gripped the cup so hard, it broke in her hand and Blaise shook his head. He just healed her ankle and now she's bleeding, this girl was absolutely a danger to herself and everyone around her. (If only Blaise had met Luahana and her violent Michael Jackson moves, he'd think otherwise.)

"I'm guessing you don't feel the same?" He asked, mending her skin and Allison took a deep breath in before she met Blaise's eyes. They were soft, almost vulnerable. She had never seen any Slytherin like this, even Mayleen. She figured there was a first for everything.

"No no Blaise!" Allison yelled, feeling heat rush up to her cheeks. "I do feel the same way." She whispered, staring at the bloodied cup and coffee staining the table cloth. One house elf came forth and cleaned it up with a mere wave of his hand.

"So, are we supposed to kiss now?" Blaise asked, raising a brow and Allison shrugged, blushing as she did.

"That's only if you want to." Allison shrugged again and in truth, she didn't think Blaise would kiss her. But he did, so softly it felt like the kiss in her dream and maybe, this all was one huge dream. Maybe she'll wake up tomorrow and hear that the King is dominating Quidditch, that Elle and Theo aren't going out, that she didn't nearly kill Ron and that Blaise wasn't kissing her at the moment. If it was a dream, Allison didn't want it to end.

This chapter is super cringe but I love it! It makes my heart flutter.