𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐓

𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 | ✓

Before Allison knew it, the Christmas break was over and soon, the castle was filled with life once more. The party was tonight and Allison was stressing out to a point where Elle, Katie, Masami and Luahana sat her down on her bed to tell her that it's just a party but it wasn't just a party. Firstly, she didn't know what dress to wear. She asked Cormac, who told her that he doesn't care which dress she wears, but that red is her color. She then asked Imelda and Artemisia. Imelda favored the pansy purple one while Artemisia thought the midnight blue one was ravishing. She then cried and asked Hermione, who told her that she doesn't care because she had worries of her own. (Her friend was still paralyzed and Cormac asked her out. She had told Allison that she really likes Cormac but that Cormac had a bad attitude.)

Secondly, she couldn't sleep. For some reason, the idea of Ron having to spend his Christmas in the hospital just tore her up. Allison however didn't show her worries (only those worries) as she got ready. She had decided to wear the pansy purple dress because Luahana was right, she did want to wear this one with all her heart. She thought it was ravishing and she wanted Blaise, her boyfriend (it feels odd to say that, to think it too. What she had with Darius, it was different. She loved him, unconditionally, but her father would have never approved of Darius. Her father wasn't like most Death Eaters, because a, he was a Hufflepuff, and b, he didn't care which house his child got, as along as she became a Death Eater too) to see how ravishing she can be.

"Whoa, you look-" Allison turned around to see Katie standing there, gaping at her. Katie herself was dressed in a golden dress which stopped above her knees and she had golden flats to match. Her hair was in a low bun, tied tightly and Allison thought she looked like a Goddess. "Not like Allison at all." She chuckled. "You look amazing."

Allison chuckled. "Thanks Kate, you look amazing as well. Dominic will be a fool if he doesn't bloody kiss you tonight."

Katie chuckled again, this time it felt awkward. "Dominic asked me as a friend Al. Dominic is-um-he sports for the other team."

"Oh." Allison replied, eyes going wide when she finally comprehended what Katie just told her. She knew who Dominic Huntley was, anyone with half a decent, working brain (thankfully Allison has a half a decent and working brain) knows who Dominic was. He was extremely good looking, plays Chaser for Slytherin, the kindest Slytherin you can ever find, still extremely broody too and still good looking though. "That's-er-new."

"Yeah, I mean he's hot-"

"Super hot."

"And all but he has his eyes on Malfoy." Katie shrugged. "Anyway, we have to go, the party is about to start."

Allison smiled at her, linking her arm with Katie's. "Let's go mi'lady."

Katie laughed at her. "Let's."

☆☆☆

Allison and Blaise walked around, avoiding people and Blaise suddenly pulled her close, making her nearly trip and drip her glass of whatever was in there. (Luna Lovegood had passed them, and her big, misty eyes were trained on Trelawney, not seeing Allison and she would've run her over if Blaise hadn't saved her.)

"Say, we ditch this sad party and go somewhere." Blaise suggested and Allison raised a brow at him and he smiled at her. Allison so badly wanted to kiss him again, for they only kissed once before and that was ages ago. But she pushed this thought aside. "I've got a special place here at school," He shrugged. "When I need some alone time."

Allison thought about for a second. This was her boyfriend, someone she had kissed only once but had already planned her entire life with (this all happened last night). "Sure, it's not like the vampire Slughorn said will be here is here." She shrugged.

Blaise and Allison walked hand in hand to his special spot. Blaise's hand was warm against hers and Allison licked her dry lips, trying to get rid of the fantasies in her head. Last year, she had added Blaise on her top ten hottest list, and he was number three, Draco being two and Dominic being one. This year, she didn't want to freak him out by saying, "I know you, you're on my top ten hottest list and you're number three." She'd sound like a stalker.

"If you need me, I'll be here." Blaise had said when they reached the spot. It was actually an old classroom that no one ever even thought of, as cobwebs hung proudly in the door frames and under the desks. The floor was coated in a choking amount of dust, and Allison made sure not to get any dust of her dress. She had, surprisingly, not lost any of the sequins and she felt as though that deserved at least a prize.

Blaise's soft, but extremely cold lips were suddenly on her red lips and he gently pushed her back, Allison made sure not to disturb the sleeping spiders. That wouldn't go well.

"Have I told you that you look absolutely gorgeous tonight?" Blaise whispered in her ear and Allison bit down hard on her bottom lip.

"A couple of hundred times, yes." Allison heard Blaise chuckle. Maybe Masami was right about Blaise not being able to keep his hands off Allison. But then again, Masami was lonely and taking advice from Masami would be like setting the timer for five seconds on a bomb and walking out in slow motion. (Or placing a gun against your head and telling the person that if they walk out, you'll shoot yourself. Or placing a knife against your heart and telling the person that if they so much make a noise, you'll stab yourself.)

"Well then, I've meant it each time I've said it." He chuckled again. "Would I ever lie to you?" The answer Allison was looking for was yes. She knew what type of person Blaise was. She knew Blaise Zabini was a Slytherin and that he'll never ever change, even if he was her boyfriend.

Allison shrugged. "Not intentionally I suppose."

Blaise kissed her lips again but they were disturbed by the echoing of footsteps that stopped at the door and Blaise had roughly pushed Allison back, where they tumbled into the old storage room. Allison heard voices. Professor Snape. Her heart began speeding up at the sound of his voice. She feared him with all her might. She remembered in her fourth year, when Professor Lupin had them work with Boggarts. Mayleen's had been watching the Quidditch Cup being destroyed over and over again until she eventually ran out the class and became violently sick. Elle's had been disappointing her parents, they had told her over and over again that she wasn't their daughter and that she was a disgrace. Katie's had been butterflies, and she had to be sent to Madam Pomfrey because she fainted at the sight of them.

Masami's had been a fish tank filled with live fish, all staring at her. She shook very badly after that when they went to Potions, but that was about it. Luahana's had been her parents telling her that dancing was not a real job, that she was wasting her time. She had easily used the spell on them. Artemisia's was her sister telling her that she was the ugliest person she had ever seen and Artemisia had erupted in tears. Allison's fear was Professor Snape. From day one he gave her the creeps, from his never smiling crooked face, to his tall lanky body up until his greasy hair. Everything just spooked her.

Allison could hear another voice. Malfoy. Telling Professor Snape how easily he fooled Katie into agreeing to do something for Dominic but Dominic was working for him. But because Blaise was her boyfriend and she loved him, she never told anyone. She just hoped Katie wouldn't die.