𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 : 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐈𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍

𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 | ✓

Allison was running late for Professor Snape's class, something that never happens because she's that afraid of getting punishment from him. One of the textbooks she had from her previous class, slid out her arms as she ran and she nearly screamed as she went back to pick it up, muttering a profanity under her breath as she bent down. She shook her head, continuing her way to his class, still running. She passed Peeves, who chased after her singing something that sounded a little something like bravey lion and a whole other words. Allison wasn't paying attention to him, she dreaded the punishment Snape had for her.

Thankfully, Snape himself was running late due to something and Allison plopped down next to Elle, who was extremely quiet. She had been since she came back and Allison dreaded asking her when the wedding is or if they already had the wedding. She worried for Elle. Cormac was behind her and he poked her with his wand. He looked angry, though Allison didn't blame him. He had complained from last week that Hermione had left him under the mistle toe. He looked angry, yes, but he looked broken too. Allison knew how much he really liked her but Hermione then just left him like that.

"Why are you late?" Cormac asked and Allison rolled her eyes at him.

"You're not my dad." She said to him and Cormac raised a brow at her. "Fine, I had business."

"Last time I checked, you don't even know what the word business means." Allison was about to say something in return but Cormac didn't give her the chance. "So tell me Al, where were you?"

"I had Potions okay and then I quickly met up with a friend." Allison shrugged. "I lost track of time. What are you going to do? Send me to my room?"

Cormac narrowed his eyes at her. "Shut up. Snape will walk in any minute."

Allison chuckled. "You're the one who started talking to me."

"Shut up."

☆☆☆

Allison overheard from Lavender Brown who heard from Neville Longbottom, who heard from Luna Lovegood who heard from Ginny Weasley that Ron was now fully paralyzed and had slipped into a coma. That sent her panicking. What if Ron dies? Harmonia will be blamed, but it's really all her fault. No, Mayleen's fault. She thought chillingly. She didn't want anyone to go down for what she did. If she does come clean, Cormac will still be Keeper, Hermione will figure out what disease he has and her father will be proud. After all he does want his daughter to be as evil as he is. That's how Allison found herself in her pajamas at night, wandering the hallways, avoiding Peeves and Filch and that bloody wretched cat of his as she searched for the old classroom Blaise took her. Problem is, she was lost.

Her feet, which were bare, ached at this point and she had concluded that it was well past midnight by now. She didn't know why she decided to roam the hallways barefeet but she continued to trek on, for it was too late to go back now and because she had no absolute idea of where she was. She finally came to a door and she glanced at it before entering. New cobwebs hung like chandeliers on the door frame and she decided it was best not to disturb the sleeping spiders as she went through the door. She didn't know what to expect in the classroom. (Probably Blaise sitting alone, reading a book about how to get away with murder or something like that.) She was however surprised to find nothing. She then sighed as she sat down on one of the desks.

I can't do this anymore. She thought, raking her fingers through her hair. I have to come clean. I can't let Harmonia take all the blame when she did nothing, I can't let Mayleen go down too if they do find out the truth. I was the one who suggested poisoning Ron. Mayleen just wanted him off. This is all my fault. I have to clean it up. I have to.

"I didn't think I'd find you here." Allison jumped, hitting her hip painfully against the table as she stared at Blaise, who was dressed in black silk pajamas and Allison suddenly felt very insecure about her cotton pajamas.

"I was hoping to find you here." Allison replied as Blaise sat next to her. Blaise then softly kissed her lips but Allison pushed him back and Blaise raised a brow at her. "I'm sorry Blaise but I can't live like this anymore. I have to come clean about what I did."

Blaise smiled. "I see. Are you going to tell whomever that I was the one who gave you this task?"

Allison shook her head. "No, I'm only going to reveal what I did."

"I don't think that's a wise move Allison, but of course, I'm only your boyfriend and not your husband, so I can't exactly tell you what you should do and what you shouldn't." Blaise shrugged. "I suppose you'll be breaking up with me then. I must admit I am sad."

Allison bit down on her bottom lip, feeling tears well up in her eyes. She knew that silence is golden but sometimes, like this, it isn't. But Allison loved Blaise and she would never do this to him. "No." She sighed, placing her head on his shoulder and Blaise engulfed her in a hug. "I don't know what to do anymore. I heard Ron slipped into a coma and that-well that pressured me into telling the truth."

"I fully understand." Blaise said, raking his fingers through her blonde hair, watching it slip through his fingers like water. "I've done things, things I'm certainly not proud of. I did them to please my mother, she didn't care though. Only called me a murderer."

Allison's heart squeezed painfully at this newly found information. "I'm sorry Blaise." She whispered and she heard Blaise chuckle, though there was no amusement in his voice.

"It's really no matter." He assured her. "I've made peace with it." Allison knew that he hadn't but she let him be. "You know what I hate the most?"

"The cold?" Allison asked and Blaise chuckled again.

"No." He shook his head. "I hate the fact that I'm in Slytherin and people automatically think of me as a monster. Not all Slytherins are cold blooded. I admit to having done some atrocious things in my lifetime but who hasn't?" He sighed. "I'm glad you're the only one who gets to see the un-Slytherin side of me." Blaise told Allison, kissing her forehead.

"I'm glad I get to see it." Allison happily hummed, feeling much better now.

"Do you believe Harry Potter will succeed in killing the Dark Lord?" Blaise suddenly asked and Allison sighed.

"Honestly, no." She sighed again. "He has extremely powerful wizards on his side, people like my father and people like Mayleen's father." She sighed yet again. "But who knows? Harry keeps surprising us with his dumb luck."

"Couldn't have said it any better."