𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 : 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐙𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐈

Allison knew from the moment she woke up that she had done something terrible. Barty wasn't beside her and for a second, Allison thought it might be a dream. It had to be. She'd never sleep with someone else while romantically involved with Blaise. She'd never hurt him like that. But of course, it wasn't a dream. Allison quickly freshened up and made her way to the kitchen, where she found Barty sitting at the table, looking as though he was thinking. Allison mentally screamed, for now she had to ask what was wrong. (And she didn't want to.)

"Hey." Allison said as she sat across him. Barty smiled at her, though it looked forced and she only knew the guy for about two weeks now but she knew that he wasn't okay. "Something's bothering you. I'm not forcing you to tell me but just know you'll feel better after you talk and cry and scream, and punch something, just not me."

Barty laughed, again it sounded forced. "My father wasn't the best father alive and my mother was this fragile woman. I loved her, dearly. I knew she'd do anything for me, that's why she took my place in Azkaban and my father tried to make up for all the years he's been a shitty father and took my place at Hogwarts. He's the one who received the Dementor's Kiss, not me."

"That's awful Barty." Allison replied and Barty laughed. "At least you had a mother who loved you. My mother is still alive but she acts as though I'm dead." Allison shrugged. "I've made peace with it. It's not like she'll bloody change her mind overnight." Allison sighed. "At least I have my father and Edward and Blaise."

"Listen, I'm sorry about yesterday." Barty said, watching her closely. (He didn't necessarily feel sorry. He knew girls couldn't resist him, no one could. He enjoyed toying with their hearts, he enjoyed hearing them say "I love you." even though he didn't necessarily love them back.)

"I'm the one who's sorry." Allison smiled at him. "I should have stopped you but I didn't. It's all my fault, not yours."

For a split second, Barty could actually feel like something pierced through his heart and he sighed. Maybe Allison wasn't as daft as the other girls he's been with. (He remembered that Emrin Yaxley had a crush on him, he thought she looked pleasing. They had a one night stand and a few weeks later she had announced she was pregnant. He and Bellatrix had taken care of her. It never bothered Barty.)

"What's for breakfast?" Allison asked Barty who shrugged.

"There's cereal in the cupboard, milk in the fridge, there's bread and some stuff in the fridge." Barty sighed as he stood up. "I'm really sorry Allison."

☆☆☆

A knock on the door made Allison groan as she stood up from her bed and she lazily went to the door, where Barty was already opening the door. Allison gasped in shock when she saw who it was and felt as though she must be dreaming. This couldn't possibly be Blaise!

"What in Merlin's name are you doing here?!" Allison shrieked, still in disbelief. "How'd you even find me?!"

"I have my ways." Blaise simply replied, as though it was that simple. "And well, let's just say I've dumped my mother's trash some place she doesn't like."

"Is she in Azkaban then?" Allison asked, helping him with his bags and Blaise shook his head.

"No, she's dead." He shrugged and it sometimes scared Allison how much emotion Blaise lacked when it came to his mother. Barty raised a brow at them but said nothing as he trekked back to his room. "Why is he here?"

"He lives with my cousin Edward." Allison shrugged as they stepped into her room. "Sorry for the mess, I've been making a dress, though it looks like shit at the moment."

Blaise then suddenly kissed her. His kiss was just like Barty's last night. Rough and filled with lust. "I've missed you so much."

Allison giggled. "So have I." She sighed. "I'm sorry for not writing, I didn't know what to say."

"It's alright." Blaise replied, sitting down on the bed and he ran a hand over his face. "I killed her."

"W–what?" Allison was shocked. She knew Blaise was capable of something like this, for he was already a very powerful wizard. But the tone he used when saying it, that scared Allison. What if he finds out that she slept with Barty and then he murders her the same way he murdered his mother?

"My mother. I killed her." Blaise repeated. "She wanted to marry again but she was already married this year." He sighed. "She was against our marriage because you're not Slytherin and because you're just a year above me."

"And then you killed her?" Allison asked, feeling tears form in her eyes. How could Blaise murder his mother so easily, his own flesh and blood? Didn't he feel guilty about it? Like she felt guilty about killing Ron?

"She was merely an obstacle in our path Allison, just like Ron. I had to get rid of her." Blaise smiled at her and Allison could feel herself get sick. This wasn't the Blaise she knew. (This one had razors for teeth and daggers for eyes. His words cut through her heart like a hot knife through butter. This Blaise was the Slytherin Blaise. He scared Allison.) "You do trust me, don't you?"

Allison gulped. Blaise killed his mother and he didn't even feel sorry about it. What will he do if he finds out I slept with Barty? Will he kill me or Barty? Oh dear Merlin! "With my entire life Blaise, with my entire life."

"I trust you equally." Oh Merlin, please forgive me. Allison smiled as Blaise held her hand and she could hear her heart hammer against her chest. She sighed, maybe Barty was right and wrong at the same time. "Do you love me Allison? Do you love me even with all my flaws? Do you love me even though I ordered you to murder Ron? Do you love me even though I murdered my mother? Do you truly love me?"

Allison pecked him on the lips. "More than that huge brain of yours can comprehend."