66. The bodyguard.

Tash stared at Pep while she talked to the manager of the hotel, she wanted to privately rent the pool for a video shoot.

"Hey," Ash sat beside Tash in the love seat.

"Hey," Tash broke her gaze from Pep's lips to look over at Ash. "Wassup?"

"Nervous." Ash chuckled.

"About?" Tash looked very confused and Ash wondered if she should disobey Pep and tell her everything.

"I-" Ash started.

"Shut the fuck up." Denny walked up to the pair cutting Ash off. She knew the look she had on her face, she knew Ash didn't keep secrets well.

"Bruh, why don't you hop off her strap for a minute? Damn, are you her cousin or her bitch? You stay fucking bitching, bitch!" Tash stood up from her seat to face up to Denny, her only problem was seeing their height difference.

"What did you just call me?" Denny said between gritted teeth as she stepped up towards Tash, towering over her.

"I dare you to use that voice while speaking to Tash again." Pep walked up to the altercation with her hands tucked into her pants pockets.

Tash rolled her eyes and walked off from the small group, she was annoyed with both Denny and Pep. They were keeping things from her.

Pep watched as Tash stormed off with her hands balled into fists, she knew she might do something reckless so she sent Ash after her.

"Please, don't let her do anything stupid." Pep handed her a black card, "here's her card."

Looking over at Denny, Pep extended her open palm waiting. Denny rolled her eyes as she took the Mercedes keys from her pockets and handed it over to Pep.

Dropping the keys into Ash's open hands, Pep sighed, "please, look after her for me. I have some business I need to take care of with Denny."

Ash nodded her head and looked over at Denny one last time before she turned on her heels and hastily followed in Tash's beeline.

"Don't do that shit again." Pep's lips were in a tight line as she stared down at Denny.

"Boss, I'm sorry. She's just a little bit irritating and she doesn't know how to speak to people." Denny groaned.

Pep laughed and said, "I know but leave her to me."

The two women went back to the manager about their plans, they knew they already had the go ahead because of Pep's influence but the hardest part was recruitment and getting everything in order.

Tash was in her hotel room packing her bags, she had acquired more stuff in the four days they were on the island. Cussing to herself, she contemplated cutting into Pep's Gucci scarf that she bought the other day.

Hearing soft knocks on the door broke her malicious thoughts, she was now wondering who could be disturbing her. She didn't answer, Tash went back to packing her clothes.

Ash sighed once she realized that no answer was coming, she knocked again with the same results. Pulling the swipe card for the room from her blazer's inside pocket, she opened the door and walked into the Presidential suite. Ash finally took a good look around the room, the high ceiling had an angel mural with a wide chandelier hanging from the middle of the room.

"They call this a presidential suite." Tash scoffed.

Ash's gaze was now fixated on Tash, she was no longer focused on the paintings on the wall but rather the art that stood in front of her in a red lace bralette and basketball shorts.