𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐

Whisper of Blade (WoB for short) is a book I've had in the making for over four years. It all started when I sat in a car on a cold, windy day and decided I'd draw a map. I stole a scrap of paper and a pencil from my younger brother and set to work. Thus Elementon was born.

Being my first ever attempt at writing anything, WoB is especially dear to my heart. I am also aware that it has its flaws and holes and I'll appreciate any constructive criticism and feedback given. I've since rewritten the book, but will still use corrections when I edit.

Set Crimson is planned to be a trilogy:
1. Whisper of Blade
2. Justice Served Cold
3. The First Feather Falls

I hope you enjoy this journey. Welcome to Elementon.

Warnings: Mature (16+) for violence and the stabby stabby, gore, and ptsd.

Tag Rankings

#59 Fantasy-Romance | 7/22/20
#2 Highfantasy | 5/5/21
#1 Worldbuilding | 10/25/22 - 11/29/22

____________________________________________________________

This is a work of fiction. All of the characters, organizations, and events portrayed in this novel are either products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously.

WHISPER OF BLADE (CRIMSON #1)

Copyright © 2020-2023 by Miya Hikari

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the owner, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

 No   part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted   in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or  other  electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written  permission  of the owner, excep...