Ch 12

CHAPTER TWELVE

Eijiros Dumb Request!

some time passed and eijiro is still confused about his love life or his sexuality.
and he does not know how to handle it.
other than that, the red haired boy became a part of his deafs friend family nights and today is family night.. or whatever you want to call it.

katsukis parents really love their sons friend.
and they were happy.
happy that their only son has finally a friend he spends time with.

after the games they played and the food they ate, the boys decided to go to katsukis room to do other stuff like playing video games.
but eijiro decided to bring up his little problem.

„you wanna know something?", the red haired boy asked his friend.

katsuki just nodded.

„im not sure if i like girls or boys.", eijiro signed with a small smile, singaling the other that he is kind of embarrassed.

to his surprise, the blonde boy seemed calm about eijiros problem: „thats okay. dont worry about it."

„but i wanna know what i like.", the red head seemed so desperate.

try finding it out by kissing both genders and whatever you like more is the answer.", the blonde one shrugged his shoulders after signing it.

eijiro looked at him surprised.
what the actual fuck!?

„basically faking dates just to kiss the person?", the red head asked confused.

katsuki just nodded.

„no, im not doing this, thats disgusting.", clearly a huge no from eijiro.

„i dont know. ask random people? or just forget about it its not that important.", was the deafs next conclusion.

but its important to me, the red head thought.

„are you straight?", he asked his deaf friend.

katsuki seemed surprised by the question his friend signed.
„i dont know.", he answered.

they both had no experience.
the difference between them is that one is curious and that the other doesnt really care.
but maybe this is the right combination.
the right combination for a dumb experiment.

„lets kiss.", the red head rapidly said, knowing that his deaf friend cant hear it.
its just an idea but he still was scared to sign it to him.

still, katsuki seemed angry: „am i a joke to you?"
eijiro quickly shook his head ,no.'

„sign it, dumbass.", the blonde boy requested and yes. his face was taking a light shade of pink tint around his cheeks.

eijiro needed some seconds to sign it to him but he kind of still managed it with his shaky hands.
he did not know how katsuki would react to this.
back then, his deaf friend would not hug him, so why kiss him?

the blonde haired boy took some time before answering: „we wont tell anyone about it okay? its just a stupid experiment we're trying out!"

the red head rapidly nodded, slightly surprised that his friend accepted his idea.
is he really about to kiss him?
the situation eijiro is in felt so surreal to him.

but he took the courage and slightly leaned in.
katsukis red eyes looking right into eijiro eyes and maybe the slight pink around the deafs cheeks seemed more red now.
his face looked so soft to the red head, that he wanted to touch it so bad.

eijiro moved his hand to katsukis cheek, giving him more control and support.

„just give me one moment.", eijiro whispered to himself before closing his eyes.

one..

..two..

..three!

he finally leaned in, so that their lips connected.
their lips fit so perfectly: soft and yet powerful.
eijiro tried to taste out the lips but he couldnt find out the sweetish flavour hes confronted with.
maybe its because his heart was beating so fast, he really liked it.
he liked it so much, that when the lips separated for some air, he leaned in again, giving his friend another kiss.
seeking the sharing of one breath and changing the once soft kiss to a hotter one.
he did not want to stop even tho they both needed some air.

it seemed like eijiro got addicted.

* * *

thankyou for all the support and sorry for keeping you waiting!!
life's kinda a mess but i still hope you like this chapter!!
please do not correct any sentence i really have no nerves for this kind of comments english is not my mother tongue.:)
bye bye<33