67

Yoongi POV

Manager and the maknae line show up pretty quickly and the rest of the hyung line shows up a bit after. When I had asked about their delay, I had been informed that Namjoon had had to pee and broke the doorknob for the bathroom and then they had to ask for help with their limited English because the only fluent one was trapped in the restroom. I honestly don't know know what I expected. IQ of 148? The boy has the IQ of a crayon, he can't even use the bathroom safely. We had gotten to a hotel where Jin hyung now strongly hints at namjoon that they should share a room, but when asked he denies it scoffing and blushing. Jimin carries a sleeping jungkook into their room ignoring Taehyung's protests saying he wants to share with jungkook. Taehyung decides to do so anyway, despite jimins attempts at pushing him out of the room. That leaves me and hobi. He smiles at me and picks his bed, oblivious to my glares. I liked RG first. I lay down on my bed, facing the wall.

Hobi: goodnight hyung.

Me: yeah ok.

He sounds so happy. How dare him. I liked her. He knew that right? It's so annoying because you can barely stay mad at him, he always is so bright. I remember how she had talked about the whole date thing like it was so trivial. I smile. Maybe it won't last long. With that thought in mind, I fall asleep.

Time skip

I wake up to feel the few short buzzes of my phone getting notifications. Maybe it'll stop soon. Still going.

Random Spongebob narrator voice: 4 minutes later...

Nope. Guess not. I roll onto my side with a reluctant groan, drawing my phone from the little table. I wince at the flash of the bright screen. Wtf who's texting me? It's 1:04 in the fucking morning. Oh its RG! Why's she awake?

RG: I'm tired

RG: and hungry

RG: and bored

RG: bruh

Me: why are you up?

RG: oh yee you responded

Me: you should be asleep

RG: can't sleep. I tried but then I woke up and can't go back to sleep

Me: ah. So?

RG: yeah?

Me: are you excited about going out with hobi?

RG: I mean I'm looking forward to it but I don't have enough energy to actually be excited about it

Me: oh

So she actually does want to go then?

Me: do you really like him?

RG: I mean no offense to hobi but no not really. I didn't really think about it. I mean not gonna lie hobi is fucking ATTRACTIFF. In pretty much every way. Like damn I'd tap that. You all are though. But yeah no I wasn't hardcore crushing on him or anything like that. I accepted because I didn't really see any reason not to.

I kind of just stare for a minute.

Me: you know what? I'm tired. I'm gonna sleep, I'll text you later.

I turn off my phone any stare at the wall and despite my last text, have no real intention of trying to find sleep again.