> HEART

alexa.

i had decided to stop moping, suck it up, and walk around and try to find a familiar place. as i walked around, i found a little plant store that i knew was down the road from luke's house development.

i was gonna get home, fucking finally.

i was hopeful that luke and sierra would be home when i got there, prayed that they would give me a big fucking hug.

i walked up the road that lead to the gate. when i got to the big gate, i typed in the code and rushed through and up the roads.

i wasn't exactly sure what time it was, and how long it had been since i left the starbucks and started walking. all i knew is that my feet hurt.

as i turned the corner, i see the wonderful home i had been in. i immediately rushed to the house, walking up to the front door and knocking as loud as i could.

i banged on the grey door as loud as i could, but no answer.

i felt tears erupt in my eyes. everything that i owned, everything that i loved was in my moms rental car.

i just wanted a hug.

luke.

"this is a bad idea. we should be out looking for her, not at your house looking at her potential location." i sneered, "what if she's not even there?"

michael let out a deep breathe as he landed flat in his desk chair, turning it to face me and looking me in my eyes.

"if she somehow found her away around, she would go to her safeplace, which is clearly your home. where else could she go?" michael spoke as sierra put a hand on my shoulder, i react by putting my hand on it. "take a chill pill, luke."

michael couldn't be serious. how could a seventeen year old make her way all the way back to the gated community home?

"fuck, fine okay. just— find my sister." i grumble, holding sierras hand as tight as i could.

as michael explained what he was doing, we found no location of my little sister. her phone was no where to be found. i searched michael's computer screen for hope, but none came.

"no idea where she is."

i threw my hands up as his words, putting my two arms onto my head and closing my eyes tightly.

"fuck luke. can we just go to your house? she might be there, and if she's not we keep searching."

after a few seconds of thinking, i nod solidly. "fine. what have i got to lose?"

a lot, actually.