Captured and Tainted

Angelica Louise 'Angel' Mendoza is a famous model and actress, she has a bitchy attitude, she does whatever she wants to do, she gained a lot of haters because of that but she doesn't care because she's happy. She finally achieved her dreams and plans in life, she couldn't ask for more. Her best friend, Jaze, has a long-time boyfriend. Angelica knew that Jaze is deeply in love with him that's why she was shocked when Jaze left without any notice, leaving her boyfriend behind. And now, she's being held as a hostage by her best friend's ferocious boyfriend... Zakarius Cavalcante.

• ────── ✾ ────── •

NOTE: I will mute disrespectful readers from now on. PLEASE. Please stop mentioning other writer's stories or characters in my stories. Call me sensitive or whatever you want, but I found comments like that offensive, I won't... and I will never take those as a compliment. Please stop doing that to me and to other writers as well. I love reading comments from the stories I worked hard writing... yes, writing is my relaxation but I can't deny the fact that it is tiring as well. So please, be mindful of your comments, that's all I ask for. Please, let's respect each other. Thank you.