𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE:ANOTHER PARTY, ALICE?

CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE:
ANOTHER PARTY, ALICE?

"YOU'RE REALLY NOT GOING?" Emma asked, looking at Amelia with an unamused look. Amelia shrugged her shoulders with a smile. "You want me to suffer, don't you?"

"It is enjoyable." Amelia responded with the shrug of her shoulders.

"I hate you."

"I know." Amelia called in a sing song voice as Emma walked out of the home. She got into Rosalie's car with Jasper and Alice whilst Edward got into his Volvo. They headed to school and Emma let out a groan. The three got out of the vehicle while Edward walked over to Bella.

"I can't believe Amelia abandoned me." Emma grumbled.

"She wanted to spend time with Emmett. They haven't really had any alone time in a while." Alice speaks as the trio walks inside the school building.

"Yeah, but I have three classes with her." Emma defended. "She won't be there if I try doing something stupid."

"You need to have more faith in yourself, Em." Alice says with a sigh as she leaned against Jasper, allowing Emma to get her things from her locker.

"Well, we saw what happened last time I tried to have faith in myself." Emma muttered, closing the locker. Before Alice could say anything, Emma walked past the couple on her way to her first class.

Emma sat down in her third class for the day that she shared with Jasper. A pen was placed between two of her fingers, going back and forth from hitting the table and then hitting the air. Jasper glanced at her before plucking the pen from her hand.

"Excuse you, I was messing with that." Emma said, turning her head to look at him.

"It was quite annoying." Jasper said with a small smile. Emma rolled her eyes at him as she crossed her arms over her chest, leaning backwards into her chair. Jasper rolled his eyes at his younger sisters behavior. "What's wrong?"

"Hm?" Emma hummed, turning away from the teacher to look at him again. She shook her head. "Nothing's wrong."

He cocked an eyebrow at her. "You can lie to everyone else, but not to me. For two reasons. One, I'm your brother. Two, I can literally feel your emotions and I can tell something's wrong."

"Jazz, nothing's wrong. Can we just drop it, please?" Emma asked with a sigh. He looked at her for a moment causing her to glance at him, their eyes meeting for a moment before she looked away. He sighed, but nodded his head nonetheless.

"Fine. We'll drop it for now."

"Thank you." She stated before taking back her pen and placing it between her fingers once more. When the bell let out its loud shrill, Emma let out a sigh of relief before she gathered her things. She walked out with Jasper, placing her books into her locker, before leaving to enter the lunch room.

The two siblings got their trays of food that they wouldn't eat and found Alice. The three walked up to the table where Bella and her friends were sitting―︎as well as Edward―︎and sat their trays down. Why they were over there, Emma had no clue. She sat in the seat beside of her brother as the table all looked at the trio.

"I've decided to throw a party." Alice said with a smile. Emma immediately tensed up as she slowly turned to look at her adopted sister.

"After all, how many times are we gonna graduate high school?" Jasper said, sharing a smirk with Edward at the inside joke.

"Please tell me that's a joke." Emma begged.

"A party, at your place?" Angela asked while Emma was internally having a panic attack. Jasper sent a calming wave towards his sister and she just glared at him.

"I've never seen your house." Jessica states. Emma almost cringed at the mere sound of Jessica's voice. If there was a human besides Bella that Emma absolutely despised, it would have to be Jessica Stanley. The girl was a major gossiper and had a crush on Edward and was just plain jealous and envious. Her behavior disgusted Emma.

"No one's ever seen their house." Eric states.

"Another party, Alice?" Edward asked.

"It'll be fun." Alice states.

"That's what you said last time." Both Bella and Emma said at the same time. Emma had an absolute horrified look on her face at the fact she had just said the same thing as Bella. Edward and Jasper shared an amused look with one another as Jasper laid an arm over the back of Emma's chair.

"I can't believe that just happened." Emma whispered to herself. Suddenly, Alice sat back in her chair, grabbing the other vampires attention. Bella took it upon herself to distract the others as Alice was drawn into a vision. Jasper kept an eye on Alice whilst Emma looked at Edward, watching his facial expression as he watched the vision run through Alice's head.

"What did you see?" Jasper said in a tone only the vampires could hear.

"Victoria." Alice answered. "She'll be here this weekend."

"I thought we were done with her." Emma huffs. "Why is she here? Is it still because of the whole revenge thing?" Alice nodded her head and Emma sighs as she leans back into her chair. "Well, that's fan-fucking-tastic."

Emma watched as Bella asked Edward what Alice saw, but he just shook it off, saying it was nothing. When the bell rang, Emma was first to get out of her seat and throw away her food that had not been consumed. Soon, Alice walked up to Emma, joining her side so that they could go to art together.

"What are we supposed to do?" Emma asked as the two vampires sat in their seats.

"We could always get Bella to use her airline tickets she got for her birthday." Alice suggested. "Get her out of town so that Victoria's focus is on us instead. And before you even say what I know you were about to say, shut up."

"I wasn't-"

"Nope." Alice shushed her. Emma rolled her eyes and muttered incoherent words under her breath that not even Alice could understand.

1,027 words

1,027 words

Authors note: Emma's hatred for Bella is just so amusing to me.

I hope you all enjoyed! Stay safe! Until next time, bye loves!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH