||77||

Goenka Villa

Kartik's PoV

Kartik's PoV

I and Naira were hugging each other tightly, feeling the moment, embracing the moment, enjoying the moment. I could notice that Naira was too worried about all this because as soon as she hugged me she started crying.....crying happily.

I shushed her and rubbed her back throughout.

"We're gonna have a baby Naira....its gonna be ours....I-I fucking don't believe it till now", I said still hugging her and she just nodded her head in response.

I released the hug and held her shoulders tightly, wiping the tears off her face. She looked so relieved and fulfilled. That warm smile wasn't willing to disappear from her lips......I didn't want it to disappear also. She looked simply beautiful and divine.

Both of us chuckled as we couldn't digest the happiness that we were feeling. Ask about me, I still considered it as some kind of a dream or something. I couldn't stop smiling and grinning. The feeling was so familiar yet it felt new everytime.

I held Naira's face in between my palms and rubbed her cheeks with my thumb. She held my palms and caressed them.

"I can't believe this is happening. We're gonna have a baby.....I love it so much already", I said as I rested my forehead on Naira's forehead. The closeness, proximity between us was so satisfying and so overwhelming.  We just closed the eyes and felt the moment.

This Fathers' Day is gonna be the best Fathers' Day of my life.....

"No Way!!!"

We turned back to look at the kids gawking at us. Their eyes popped out. All of them shocked as ever. Even Oreo had stopped waving his tail and was just staring at us.

His tongue was also not out!

We looked at each other worried. We didn't want them to know about this in this way. We wanted to talk to them face to face. Because its gonna be a big change in all our lives. I had no idea how my kids are gonna react to this.

"You're pregnant!!", Siya exclaimed looking at Naira.

"No way!!", Ahana exclaimed.

"You're gonna have a baby", Aatish exclaimed looking at us.

"No Way!!", Ahana exclaimed nodding her head side to side in disbelief.

"Okay....I'm declaring before only. None of my toys or action figures will be given to the baby", Sahil spoke seriously.

"No way!!", Ahana exclaimed again.

We looked at the kids worried. I don't see they're happy with this news. They are shocked indeed.

"Kids-", I began to say that all of then rushed towards us and hugged us.

"I'm so happy....so so so happy", Siya spoke hugging Naira tightly. Naira was surprised by her reaction......very surprised. Siya hugged her tightly and Naira also wrapped her arms around Siya and Ahana.