Chapter six

Hunter and Sophie sat in their shared room as Sophie read a book, Hunter turned his head to her. ''Hey Soof?'' She answered with a small hum, not looking up from her book.

''How are you and Logan?'' She looked up from her book, a blush creeping onto her cheeks as she adjusted herself and turned back to her book.

''That's none of your business.'' 

''Geez, no need to turn cold.'' She looked up at him again before she sighed.

''We're good.'' Before he could say anything, she held up her finger. ''That's all you're getting, don't even begin to try.'' 

Lillian glared at Drizella as she walked in, she was sitting against a wall inside of the 6 feet room she had been trapped in. It was starting to get very irritating to be a prisoner. ''Wake up Tiger.'' 

''Don't you dare, Drizella.'' She slumped against the wall as she glared at her again. ''That name is off limits for you.'' She turned her head away from the older woman as she laid down. ''What is it you want?''

''Oh ... I'm just curious to something.'' She crouched down next to the teenager as she smirked at her. ''How powerful are your twins?'' 

Hunter rushed into Roni's cafe after Lucy, who was practicality jumping up and down when she caught sight of Roni and Henry. 

''I want to see the picture!''

''How do you know about the picture, Lucy?''

''Ivy told me all about it.''

''She did? She... Oh, boy.'' 

''I know she's on your side now, and I know what you found in Grandma's weird attic, so come on! Show me!'' As Roni passed the photo to Lucy as she exhaled loudly. ''Wait a minute. I remember reading this scene.'' She tapped her fingers against the photo as a bright smile landed on her face. ''Um, so, Henry is Henry, obviously, and Roni, you're...'' Lucy let out a soft gasp as she pointed at Roni. ''You're Regina! I mean, of course you are! Oh, my gosh. You're his mom. Regina Mills adopted Henry Mills in the real world in Boston! And it was the best thing that ever happened to her, to you!''

''Lucy, no. Give it up. The picture's obviously fake.'' Roni argued against her, Hunter frowned at the hurt voice escaped Roni's mouth. 

''No, it's not! Henry, you had something magical. You had a book that had real stories in it, and you never gave up. And I won't give up, either. You are going to break this curse because you truly are Regina. And all I have to do is make you remember.'' She smirked in a playful manner before snapping her fingers. ''And I know exactly how to do it.'' Hunter frowned at the girl before he sighed, running after the young girl. 

Sophie was standing against the wall as she looked her at her grandfather who was picking up his things from the hospital and passed it to his granddaughter. She yelped for a moment as a backpack which was heavier than expected was shoved into her arms. 

''This is where the real suffering begins.''

''Desk work isn't that bad.''

''I feel fine. I'm going back to work.'' Sophie frowned as she looked at him, clearing her throat to get his attention on her. 

''Well, your boss wants you to stick it out for at least a week.'' As a nurse walked in with a wheelchair, Sophie pursed her lips together, oh boy, this just couldn't end well. ''I take it you want to walk out of here.'' 

''That's right. I'm going to walk straight back to the precinct, have a word with the captain.'' He pointed his finger at Rogers. ''In the meantime, keep your eyes on your phone. I might have some errands for you to run.'' He than pointed at the teenager, ''and you, go home.'' Sophie sighed as he walked away, kicking the wheelchair as Sophie threw the bag over her shoulder. 

Hunter and Lucy were sitting in front of her closet, Hunter sighing loudly as he let himself fall onto the ground. ''This is useless Lucy, I know we need to prove it, but this isn't going to work.'' He leaned his head around to face her. ''If I could somehow get contact with my mother ... '' He was interrupted by footsteps coming up the step, his body flying back into a sitting position and his head turning, sighing when he saw Roni. 

''Thought Victoria said you couldn't come here.''

''She doesn't know we're here. And I had to come.''

''Henry guessed you'd be here.''

''Of course he did. Because when Henry needed magic the most, the storybook showed up for him in Snow White's closet.'' As she got up, she looked at the closet before closing it, Hunter slowly getting up too. ''And when some people touch it, they remember everything about who they were.''

''Wow. So, if I grabbed it, I'd remember being a queen?''

''You're never going to believe it.''

''Look,'' Roni took out the photo of Regina and Henry as she looked at it. ''I would love to believe I was a queen. -- You know, someone with this big, amazing life who adopted a son she loved. And I know enough to know I don't know everything, Lucy. So why don't we prove this thing together?''

''Really?''

''What do you say?'' She extended a hand, smiling at the girl. ''Partners?'' Instead of shaking her hand, Lucy just launched into a hug, Hunter frowning at Roni, why would she have a change of heart out of the sudden? 

As Sophie pulled the strap of the bag, sighing as she had to put it down for a second. ''Need some help?'' She smiled to herself, recognizing the voice as she turned her head over her shoulder, her hair whipping into her face. 

''Maybe just a bit.'' Logan smiled as he pulled the bag onto his own back, smiling as he walked besides the girl. ''I had fun last night, at the cafe I mean.'' 

''Yeah, so did I.'' He smiled as he pulled onto the strap, faking a sigh. ''What is in this thing?'' 

''I haven't got a clue.'' She smiled at him as she faced forward again. ''Some stuff of my grandfather. Never understood why he carries that thing everywhere and than just dumps it with me.'' 

''Aren't you curious?'' 

''Maybe a bit ... '' She pursed her lips together as he smirked at her, placing down the bag. ''No, no. If he'd find out, he'd kill me -- literally.'' Before she could stop him, he opened the bag, frowning as he took out two pictures. Sophie took the first one, looking at a photo of her grandfather alongside a woman his age, a man around Roni's age who had an arm around Sophie's mother, who leaned against him, all of them having bright smiles on their faces. Next to that, there was a small toddler being held by the oldest woman. ''Why would he hold this with him?'' 

''I'm more worried about this.'' Sophie frowned as she took the second photo, her eyes widening as she looked at a photo of herself and Logan, but she never remembered taking that photo. ''What the actual fu-'' 

''Language.'' 

''Oh well I'm sorry mister perfect, but I'm shocked to see a picture of the two of us while we never took it.'' She stared at the photo before looking at the backside, frowning even more. 

''Luna and Luca, six month anniversary.'' The two looked at each other with a frown before looking back at the picture. 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and all the small easter eggs I put in here, can you find any? If you enjoyed this chapter, please leave a vote, comment and add this book to your reading list to stay updated. I'll see you next week!

-X Violet's-library