Chapter 3

There will be minor sexual assault in this chapter so if this makes you uncomfortable in anyway, please consider this your trigger warning. You can continue reading at the page break where it says "present day" and I will summarize what happens in the last of the flashback at the ending A/N.

________________________________________________________________________________

Flashback, 5 years ago

December 4, 2014

You knocked on the door of the CEO's office. After hearing a voice call from inside, you opened the door and stepped foot through the threshold. It was your first time ever being inside the office, and you looked around before seeing Mr. Lee sitting behind his desk.

"Welcome Miss Song, please take a seat," he gestured to the seats in front of his desk. You sank into the comfortable leather, giving the CEO a smile as you did so.

"Nayoung unnie said you wanted to see me?"

Mr. Lee let out a laugh before answering. "Ah yes. I assume you've seen the articles this morning concerning the boy group BTS?"

It was so hard for you to suppress the giddy feeling bubbling in your stomach as you thought about your soulmates. "Yes Mr. Lee we did. I recognized the mark on Park Jimin's back at the ceremony yesterday, but wasn't informed about all seven members until the company released their statement."

"How you feel about this?"

The question through you off for a second. Since your group had just debuted recently, you were not very familiar with the CEO quite yet, so him asking about your feelings seemed a bit odd. "I suppose I'm happy. It will be a little difficult considering they are idols, but I assumed our companies would have a discussion regarding the timeline of when we would bond and come out to the public..." you trailed off, watching a smirk graze Mr. Lee's lips.

"I'm afraid a discussion will not be happening Miss Song," he gave you a demeaning look. The confusion must've been clear on your face, causing Lee to let out a bark of laughter. His body language changed to that of a menacing predator, and you felt scared.

"Did you really think I would let you skip up to those boys and tell them you're their soulmate? This isn't a fairytale Miss Song. BTS is your biggest competitor, and associating with them in any way will only ruin your career. Besides," he had made his way to stand in front of you by now, and bent down to meet you at eye level, "did you really think I'd let you go?"

He trailed the back of his hand down your cheek, and you flinched away.

"Don't tell me you haven't noticed," the puzzled look in your eyes was enough for him to continue speaking. "Oh sweet Y/N, I didn't debut you for your talent. You were average at best when it came to monthly evaluations. I only debuted you to keep you here, in my company until you're of age," he smirked, mirth glimmering in his eyes. "Of age to marry me."

When he leaned in to place a kiss on your cheek, you pushed him away and shot out of your seat. You tried to run towards the door, but Lee, having overcome the shock of being pushed away, grabbed your arm and slamming you against the wall. You tried to break free, but he overpowered you, seizing both your wrists, trapping them by your head.

"Please," you sobbed, eyes welling up with tears. "Why are you doing this? Please let me go."

"But I love you Song Y/N, those boys won't love you. No one wants a girl who is tainted. Now that I've touched you, you're mine. You'll realize one day, I'm doing this for you. They have each other, they don't need you. You'll be all alone without me." He leaned in to try and kiss you again, but you shook your head vigorously trying to avoid it.