0 feet enclosure

...................................................

"Mirror mirror on the wall, never compare beauty to tell who is the prettiest of all.

Even you are capable to break down to shreds of glass and then no one will spare you even a single glance.

You still ask where to find the purest beauty of all.

Then remember the one who dares to mends all your  broken pieces of glass

As she deserves to be called the prettiest of all.

.....................................................

She stood there welcoming her death.
Oblivious to everything else.

Those bright headlights coming near her.
But sadly she couldn't move a muscle.

An unknown tear escapes her brown eyes as she closed them welcoming her tragic fate.

24 years of existence was all she got and now she had to bid her farewell.

Her thin frame shivered like a leaf, under the disastrous storm and even worse ,destiny.

As the sound of the car engine got closer, she held up her hands in natural defence.
The light got blocked but sadly the impact wouldn't be.

7

6

5

4

A sudden warmness was felt on her waist and she thought it to be her end.

Blood has warmth she thought, which she never knew of earlier

The warmness moved upwards to enclose her back inside it.

Wasn't death painful?

Why does it feel like heaven when it should pain like hell?

Deciding to solve the mystery, she opened that doe like eyes.

Her breath got stuck the second they landed on those cold blue eyes of her husband.

3.

The warmness moved on her waist, making her realise that it was his touch which made her feel like heaven.

A pull was felt on her waist and she landed on his hard chest.
Her shaking fingers landing on his toned abs which were now visible under his drenched shirt.

He had her enclosed in his arms, making her turn her back to the blinding lights of the car.
While he stood still staring at their approaching death with a dangerous calmness in his eyes.

2

She gripped his shirt tightly and pressed her face to his chest.
Hoping for just one thing.

Miracle

1

A sudden jerk was felt.
Followed by a loud crash

Peace
It felt too peaceful all of a sudden.

Were they dead?

Surprisingly the warmness near her waist was still there and this made her open her eyes and look up.

They stare shocked at his face which looked untouched, his eyes refusing to match hers.

Instead, they were fixed on the scene behind her.

Following his stare, she decided to turn around to be only stopped by the grip of his large hands on the back of her neck.

The only thing which she managed to see was his other extended arm that had a metal object enclosed in it.