━2.5

"I don't know, I swear I don't know what happened after the bite- you didn't wake up till now

"I don't know, I swear I don't know what happened after the bite- you didn't wake up till now..." He trailed off, sighing heavily afterwards.

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry Belle."
"It's okay, it's okay Hyuck I'm just... overwhelmed."

Donghyuck nodded, running a hand through his grown out hair.
"Are you okay? Are you feeling okay, are you in pain or-"

"I'm okay...but your eyes." She said, staring into them with curiousity and awe, tiling her head.

"I know...it doesn't happen all the time though I'm not really sure what is it."
"Are you okay?"

"Huh?" Donghyuck was taken aback by her question as she eyed him.
"Are you okay?"
"Me...? Yeah why?"

"Really?" She pushed and he nodded.
"I just feel bad, I shouldn't have left you there." He frowned.

Aria pressed her lips into a line to stop her from laughing.
"All because you were jealous."

"I was not!" He exclaimed and she gave him a look, nodding.
"Okay, sure." She smiled for the first time which put him at ease, smiling back.

"I was worried about you, always getting yourself into these situations."
"Hm, I guess you could say I'm drawn to the Danger." She grinned and he scoffed.

"You're acting like it's a good thing." He narrowed his eyes at her before moving to stand up.
"Where are you going?" She perked up at his sudden movement.

"You're probably hungry-"
"I'll come downstairs." She said, already getting herself out of bed but when her feet hit the ground- her body felt much more lightweighted than she remembered.

"Woah," he said, jolting forward to hold her up. "You're not recovered yet!" He scolded as his hand steadied her- gripping her upper arms.

Her own hands gripped the material of his t-shirt, before leaning her forehead on his chest which surprised him.

Donghyuck looked down as she slid her arms around his torso and the warmth from his body emitted onto her.

"You know," she began, gaining his attention. "I'm glad I have you Hyuck, I really am."

Donghyuck's arms equally wrapped around her as he pressed his lips to the crown on her head.
"I'm glad I have you too Belle." He murmured.

"I was so scared," she admitted. "I wasn't strong enough and I felt weak. I was scared I'd never see you again." She clutched tighter onto him.

"You can't get rid of me that easily Belle."
Aria smiled, laughing slightly at his confidence.

"What happens now?"
"Now what?"
"We're bonded." She said, looking up at him as her own eyes swirled gold.

His breath hitched as she stared up at him, her heart pounding so hard he was able to hear.

Her question hung in the air as the new found tension grew until it was thick and unavoidable.

"Belle," he said, his voice lowering into a huskier tone when his throat clogged with nerves.

Equally as nervous, she hummed when she stared up at him with sparkling eyes.

"You asked me if it's scary to fall for someone," he said, his words lingering in the air before he spoke next. "It is."

One of his hands left her, tenderly reaching up to brush the hair out of her face.

"It was scary when I fell in love with you Aria."

Wow Hyuckscult didn't prolong it more who is she??????