2nd Favorite Spider (Civil War 2016)

2016

A beautiful look at New York City is shown, with the sun shining brightly in the background. Feels like a typical day, looks like a typical day, IS a typical day. Which would be the perfect time for a bit of crime.

"Alright, go, go, GO!" A henchmen whispers to his associates as they corner a rich-looking family and begin to take their possessions.

"P-please. Just take what you want." A woman begs as she covers her frightened son away from the no-good-doers. "Just d-don't hurt us."

The man of the family tries his best to keep a straight face, but on the inside, he's terrified. The main guy starts to get annoyed by the wife's begging.

"Shut it lady! As you can clearly see, we do whatever the fuck we want..." He then stops as he sees a pearl necklace around her neck. He steps back and holds his hand out, "Pearls, now."

The woman freaks out even more as the boy hugs her waist even more, "M-mom...what's going to happen...to us?"

The lady instantly rubs on his back as she sheds a few tears, "It'll be okay....it'll be okay. It'll soon be o-"

"HEY! Less talking, more giving!" He then pulls out his handgun to persuade her even more.

"Look young man..." the husband starts off with a scared tone in his voice, "That's my gift to her... can't you just take everything e-URK!"

The man henchmen hits the man in the temple with his gun, causing him to fall and his wife to let out a scream.

"The next word to come out of any of your mouths, will be your last. You hear me? Now...hand.over.the.pearls."

The mother slowly lifts her hands, she puts them behind her neck and unclamps the necklace, and starts to hand it over..

*THWIP!

A web-like substance shoots out from above and attaches to the front of the gun, the henchmen looks at it in confusion before it's pulled from his hand.

The rest of his men look around in confusion before a figure jumps down and stands protectively in front of the family.

"Looks like you guys need a little lesson in manners." He says as the opponents look at the hero in slight confusion........before busting out in laughter.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?"

"ARE THOSE....PAJAMAS??!!"

"I THOUGH HALLOWEEN WAS MONTHS AWAY."

The red and blue hero looks on in distaste as he finds nothing about him funny, except his jokes. They land pretty well.

The hero huffs a bit before launching a web from his wrist-shooters into the face of one enemy, he then pulls hard as the robber comes hurling towards him. The red-blue hero then lands a crushing blow to his jaw, rendering him unconscious and with a few missing teeth.

They instantly stop laughing as they get serious, but before they even pull out their weapons, the young hero dashes forward and makes quick work of them. A few kicks here, a few web hits there, a quip every two seconds and not long after, everyone's tied to the side of a building, covered in webs.

The hero looks at his hand work and then walks back to the shaken up family, he helps the injured husband up and wipes down his suit,
"Sorry about not getting here faster....my geometry study guide was kicking my butt."