Season 5 Episode 90: Terms and Provisions

Fade in to Ghost walking up to Sheila

Ghost: Hey Sheila.

Sheila: Ghost! OH~ it's so good to see you again! I thought I would never see you again!

Ghost: I would never leave you or anyone... well at least accidentally, on purpose maybe?

Shelia: What was that?

Ghost: Oh I just said "well at least accidentally, on purpose maybe?" to be honest, I like blue team a lot better than the red team.

Sheila: That includes me right?

Ghost: Of course you are a part of the blue team.

Sheila: Oh Ghost~, I'm so happy you at least care about me.

Ghost: Of course I would! What makes you think I wouldn't?

Sheila: Oh! I knew you cared! I just wanted to hear it from you! I love hearing your voice!

Ghost: What?

Shelia: What!

Ghost: ... creepy, just like Tex... Anyways I just wanted to see if you were ok.

Sheila: Thank you for caring about me my love!

Ghost: ...

Sheila: ... I said that out loud didn't I?

Ghost: ... Yes.

Shelia: Oh...

Ghost: You really love me, don't you?

Sheila: Of course I do... Ever since I met you, you probably hate me now...

Sheila lowers her turret towards the ground

Ghost: Of course I don't hate you.

Sheila: What?! But I'm a tank and you are a human you can't love me!

Ghost: Remember Valkyrie and Ophelia?

Sheila: Yeah?

Ghost: the two of them have been in love with me for... almost as long as I've had them. Their A.I.'s is just like you. Just because you're an AI doesn't mean that it is impossible to love someone else. You're alive, in your own way. You have your own emotions, your own feelings, you are your own person and no one can change you.

Sheila: T-then can I...

Ghost: Of course you can, and I have a perfect way to get you out of that tank body. But I will have to do it later because it will have a downside that I might need some help with.

Sheila: What is the downside?

Ghost: Don't worry about it for now, but I have to go. See you later, Sheila.

Sheila: Goodbye Ghost!

Ghost Leaves Sheila to her to head back to the others. Cuts to Ghost, Church, Tucker, Caboose and Doc looking down on Sheila on one side, and Tex and Sister on the other

Church:    Well, I suppose I should figure out a way to get Tex to reboot Sheila. Man, I'm gonna have to call in a lot of favours for this one.

Tucker:    What favours could you possibly have stored up with someone who dumped you?

Church:    She didn't dump me Tucker, it was mutual.

Tucker:    Mutual in what way, mutual in the sense that you were both single the moment after she dumped you?

Church:    Yeah, that way.

Ghost: You are one sad son of a bitch.

Church: Come on Caboose, let's go explain the plan to Tex. Wish us luck.