That's What Happens When You Tease Your Friends...

-Another shortish part, but I thought it was adorable.-

It was a training day; Wally and Artemis were paired up, as were Dick and M'gann. Conner was on the sidelines, since Kaldur was in Atlantis and he didn't have a partner.

So far, things were getting... heated. It was getting to the point where personal insults were being thrown around. Dianah had to step in twice already to deescalate situations.

"Dumb bitch" Artemis spat.

"I know you are, but what am I?" Wally mocked, dodging her kick.

"Seriouly?" The blonde scoffed. "A little basic, huh?"

"I know you are..." 

She landed a punch to his ribs, sending him down to the floor. On an impulse, Wally grabbed a fistfull of Artemis' hair.

"oWOWOWOWOW! Stop it!" She screamed, causing the redhead to panic and drop her. "BC! That was a dirty move!"

"Well what about when a villain does grab your hair and you're unprepared?"

She sent a powerful kick at her opponent's groin. He left several feet back "what about when a villain kicks you in the crotch?"

"It's literally never happened."

"Yeah, cause you've been fighting men, women don't hesitate around crotch-shots!" She argued.

Dianah stepped in to break them up. "Look,  both of those moves are banned during training."

"Question," Dick raised his hands. "Is this banned too?"

He nudged the back of M'gann's knee with his toe. She squealed and dropped backwards, her knees buckling. "Robin?"

"I had to test it." He shrugged. "I know all of your weak spots! I keep a list!" he bragged.

Wally smirked bitterly. "Oh, yeah?"

"Yep!" Robin replied smugly. "Batman did it too!"

Black Canary frowned. "When batman did it, the league waas taken down, and the world could've been destroyed."

Robin clearly rolled his eyes. "Unlike Batman, I don't leave a paper trail!" He tapped the side of his head. "It's all in here?"

"Oh yeah?" Artemis challenged.

"Hair pulling, strikes to the... chest, and any dizzyness; that's why Vertigo works so well in Star." He turned to Conner. "Krytonite, obviously, and strikes to the groin, and larrex. M'gann: back of knees and elbows, armpits, and hair pulling." He looked at Wally. "Where do I even start with you...?"

Wally felt angry at first, but remembered that Robin had no right to be acting so cocky. "Oh, but I know where to start with you..." He darted forwards and grabbed Dick under the arms. He hauled the kid off the floor and tickled him.

Dick screamed. Like, horror movie, blood-curdling, scream. He kicked at Wally, laughter lapping in his throat. "STOP!STOP!STOP! TIME OUT! TIME OUT!"

Wally didn't stop "Are our soft spots still so funny to you?"

"STOPSTOP!" He squeaked, kicking violently. 

"Kid, put him down." Dianah encouraged. 

"Yeah, one sec-" He kept at it. "Do you want me to stop?"

"STOP! WA-L-LY!" He choked through giggles.

"Do you admit that I've bested you?" He swung Dick around, off the floor.

"WALLY!" He shouted. "PUT. ME. DOWN!"

"Do you admit that I beat you, and promise that you won't share our weaknesses again?"

"STOP!"

"I'm guessing that's a yes." He set Dick down on the floor. "There you go, BC, do with him what you will."

Robin collapsed to the floor the second he was set down; a giggling, hystarical, limp, mess.

Conner frowned, confused. "How did you know that Robin is ticklish?"

Wally smirkeed down at him. "Long story. But it comes in handy a lot more than you could EVER imagine."

"I-HATE you!" Dick growled.

"Love you too." Wally scuffed up his hair.