Franky

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

"What the hell?!"

"What can't keep up Cyborg? Having a little melt down?" I called out

Directing another slash Franky's way, I made sure not to hit him unnecessarily but he lost his ground and fell into the large hole I've been making with my air slashes. It looked like a mini crater. The ground around us was cracked and smashed. He fell on his back as I jumped down and landed on his torso. Grabbing the collar of his shirt, I pulled him closer until we were inches apart so I could glare at him.

"I don't get why you're so mad! So what if I hurt a man's pride! He shouldn't have been carrying the 200 million Beli and there's nothing you can do now! I've spent it all."

"You uncultured swine, you gang up on a man who clearly cannot defend himself properly. Not only that but you publicly humiliate him by beating him to a pulp infront of everyone."

He didn't even flinch

"As if that isn't enough, when he screamed out and swallowed his pride to beg for the money back for a dream of his that was one of the joys in life. You laughed at him. I don't want much from you." I continued

I ripped of Franky's sunglasses and saw his gaze softened ever so slightly  but he kept up a tough front.  My hand clutched even tighter around his shirt as I held myself back from soccer punching the guy in the face. I mentioned how I thought he only went after pirates with bounty. It was pathetic that he targeted someone just because they were near a pirate. Sure he was but what if that was a random civilian. Would he do that to them too if they hung around a pirate a few times? Leaning in close, I moved next to his ears so he could hear my words perfectly clear.

"I want you to apologise to him and I don't want excuses"

Letting go, I saw him fall onto the ground with a stunned look as I left. The day passed by uneventfully. I sat on top of a roof and drew the landscape in the shipyard even as it began turning night. I used the travelling water colour kit as well. It was wonderful quality. I was dangling my feet happily over the edge as I began colouring it in. It wad relaxing. Unfortunately, I was quite caught up that I didn't realise Kaku was crouching next to me. Slightly stunned, I jerked backwards but I recomposed myself with a smile.

"Hello, what's got you up here? Shouldn't you be sleeping?"

"I came for the view, it's certainly beautiful isn't it at this time of night?"

Nodding my head, I somewhat panicked over my painting not drying fast enough since I didn't want Kaku to see my embarrasing drawings. Sadly, he saw but he gave me a pat on the back as he reassured me that it was fine. Silently, I continued working on my painting while Kaku stared up and basked in the night sky. He leaned his head on my shoulder as he sighed happily.

"I checked your boat too. It's amazing what technology you built."

"It took a while but it's worth it."

"Your boat is a beauty for sure. It would be average but the technology upgrades you did is absolutely amazing"

Smiling, I thanked Kaku who seemed to be really interested in how I managed to pull it off. I just shrugged and began trying to explain the basics of tinkering in just a few sentences. However, he didn't a single word so he playfully joked that I should just build it for him if I needed to which I agreed to. He talked to me about the basics of carpentry as I continued drawing. It was very relaxing so much so that I wasn't upset when he peered over my shoulder to watch me paint. I might have blushed slightly when he joyfully praised it. At that moment, it seemed that Luffy words came back to his mind.

"So that guy you helped. Luffy, he said you have a girlish voice"

"Sadly, I do..." I muttered

"May I hear it if I'm not being rude?"

"Unfortunately, no... but maybe if I got to know you better"

Funny enough, Kaku turned a bit red at that while I had a good chuckle . Clearly his mind wad in the gutter. I packed up my things before launching myself foward. I sent a peace sign when I was free falling. I felt so light in the air and it was funny to see his face of slight panic as he watched me fall. Bending my knees, I landed on my feet like a cat before waving Kaku goodbye and taking off back to my ship. My footsteps echoing around me.

"WAAAAAAA!"

Tilting my head, I headed into the alleyway and saw a child crying. Turns out she was lost and looking for her mom. I offered to take her by the hand which she thanked me for. Searching around, I managed to find her mom at a bar. We went inside and she was just worriedly asking the bartender if he has seen her kid. She wasn't tipsy at all and was checking every shop down the street for her. The child excitedly called out to the mother and the mother cried tears of joy before scolding the child lightly for running off earlier especially since it was late. They left afterwards and I faced the bartender.

"Hey so what drinks do you have to go?"

"Any drink you need. I've even got some beer and red wine"

The bartender known as Blueno, passed me a menu with the list of specific bottles of wine and beer. It wasn't all too expensive and well priced. I bought a two barrels of beer and three bottles of wine which he helped carry to my ship. I paid him and he left. I moved the barrels onto my ship and into the deck under in storage before stepping inside the cramped room. Luffy latching onto me immediately as he wailed.

"You're back! Yahooo!"

"Of course, this is my ship."

"You got alcohol?" Zoro asked interested

Nodding my head, I shoved the bottles away from him and into the cabinet before locking it as I stared with a deadpan expression to Zoro. He grumbled before laying on the air mattress. Sanji had already cooked dinner. He passed me a plate as we went to eat outside with everyone. It was quiet but Nami and Chopper came too from the inn to eat with us. I was glad we could still smile. I spent a lot of time teasing Zoro and even Sanji at times. Nami tried to get to my alcohol too but I didn't allow it. Soon it was bed time and they left back to the inn.

"(M/NNN)... Sleep with me" Luffy demanded

"I'm not sure. I have a feeling that those two would fight."

"Then Zoro or Sanji can sleep outside and the other sleeps on the mattress. Then you can sleep with me shishishi"

"No!"

Both Zoro and Sanji yelled simultaneously while I raised an eyebrow in suspicion. Luffy seemed confused but he excitedly said he would sleep on the floor with me while either Sanji or Zoro took the bed. He was jumping up and down all over as he wrapped his arms around me. In the end, we all slept on the floor with Luffy cuddling on me and Sanji and Zoro at my side. I couldn't sleep that night either. I spent it mostly stroking Luffy's hair and Sanji's. It was nice to have some more warmth in the night.

"Goodnight dumbasses, love you all"

A/N: I need some fluff for everything that's about to go down.