12. Degrading

"Degrading is calling someone hurtful names during sexual activity with the intention to humiliate them. This can be a turn on for one or both of the participants."

Degrading... a kink you never thought you would explore. To you, it didn't seem like much of a turn on. The thought of harsh words being thrown at you during sex wasn't something you wanted. However Hoseok changed that for you.

You walked into his bedroom seeing him already seated on the bed. "Strip." Was all he said, and you did. Slowly pulling off each item of clothing in the moonlit room.

You crawled across the bed to his body, sitting yourself on his lap and pressing your lips against his. He wrapped his arms around your naked body, kissing back with passion and desire.

Hoseok lay oh his back on the bed and you moved to straddle his face. Your throbbing area was now directly lined up with his mouth and you slowly lowered yourself down to hover over his face.

Hoseok's tongue dived into your folds, slurping and licking at every part of it. He alternated between flicking and nibbling your clit and thrusting his tongue deep into your entrance. You moaned out loud as he kissed and sucked at you. "Moan my name slut, moan my name and let everyone know who you belong to!" Hoseok spoke as his hot breath his your area making you whine even louder.

"Oh g-god you're s-so good Hobi!" You stuttered out between moans. Hoseok suddenly pushed you off, "that's not my name whore!" He corrected you whilst staring into your eyes deeply. "D-daddy," you whimpered, you insides clenching.

Hoseok's eyes turned two shades darker as he stripped off his clothes, pushing you down into the mattress and straddling your body. "Are you gonna show daddy what a good little slut you are?" You nodded, "hmmm use your words baby."

Hobi suddenly pushed into you, not letting you adjust before he began to buck his hips fast and hard. "Aaaah yes daddy!" You moaned out loud.

He continued to thrust into you, hands gripping your hips tightly as he kissed down your neck and sucked your hard nipples. "Look at you, so weak and pathetic for me. Where did all that confidence go huh?" He groaned deeply whilst rubbing your clit at a fast pace, bringing you closer to your high.

"Aaah f-fuck da-" you tried to say but by now Hoseok had pulled your legs over his shoulders, thrusting into you deeper and harder reaching the spots no one had ever reached before. "You're such a hoe, walking round in that short skirt, your lace thong on show, hmm!" He whispered into your ear.

Unable to say anything back because the pleasure was too much, you pushed your head into the crook of his neck, licking and sucking at his soft skin hungrily.

Hobi pulled your head towards his with his right hand, connecting his lips with yours and kissing you deeply and passionately. That was all you needed to be pushed over the edge, your insides clenching around him as he throbbed, ejecting his hot cum into you.

"Fuck baby, Y/N that was incredible," he sighed whilst pulling out of you. The emptiness leaving you cold. He pulled the blanket over your bodies and pulled you closer to his chest. "You're beautiful and perfect, you know that right?" He asked whilst placing little kisses all over your face. You just smiled, before pulling him in for another deep kiss.